- 16 hrs ago 2023 BMW X1 & iX1 India Launch Tomorrow – Here’s Everything You Should Know
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny & Fronx Clock More Than 14,000 Bookings – Waiting Period Shoots Up
- 21 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta Bookings Reopen – Updated Diesel Engine, Features & More
- 23 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Front Suspension Issue – Official Statement Out
- Lifestyle How To Discipline Children Without Punishment
- News PM Modi in Rajasthan today to take part in birth anniversary celebrations of Lord Devnarayan
- Finance 'Sebi' Bans 19 Entities From Securities Mkt For Fraudulent Trading In Superior Finlease Shares
- Sports Athlete turned entrepreneur Diksha Chhillar is bringing new waves of change in sports industry
- Movies Throwback: Priyanka Choudhary Reveals Ankit Gupta’s First Compliment For Her; Says ‘Isne Mujhe Bola Ki….’
- Technology Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- Travel Tata, Infosys Showing Interest In Monument Mitra Scheme, Know What It Is
- Education Professional Students' Summit-2023 to be held in Kerala
German tuning house Novitec has worked its magic on Maserati's latest supercar, the MC20. The Novitec Maserati MC20 brings power and design upgrades along with the usual madder exhaust system.
The biggest changes in the Maserati MC20 by Novitec come in the output from the 3.0-litre twin-turbo V6 engine. Novitec's plug and play system along with a bonkers high performance exhaust system upgrades the output of the V6 engine by 80bhp and 88Nm when compared to the stock MC20.
The new Novitec Maserati MC20 produces 701bhp at 7,400rpm and 818Nm of peak torque between 3,000 and 5,500rpm. This power continues to go to the rear wheels via an 8-speed dual clutch automatic gearbox.
The Novitec Maserati MC20 sprints from 0-100km/h in 2.8 seconds (a tenth of second faster than the stock car) and can hit 200km/h in just 8.4 seconds. The Novitec Maserati MC20 can hit a top speed in excess of 325km/h.
Speaking about the exhaust system that is fitted to Novitec's version of MC20, it is offered in both flapped and flap free forms with the latter for those looking to annoy the neighbourhood every time they start their tuned Maserati. The exhaust system is offered in stainless steel in its stock form. Owners can upgrade to a lighter Inconel system with another option adding gold plating to the lightweight system.
Novitec has also made some aero upgrades to the Maserati MC20 which end up giving the italian supercar a more aggressive look. These changes comes in the form of a carbon-fibre chin spoiler at the front which Novitec claims helps reduce front-axle lift at high speeds and a carbon-fibre ducktail spoiler at the rear which helps increase downforce levels generated by the MC20. There are more visual carbon fibre elements on the bonnet and next to the intakes on the sides of the supercar.
Novitec has also played around with the suspension setup of the Maserati MC20 and has fitted the Italian sports car with sports springs that lower the ride height by 25mm.
The Novitec tuned Maserati MC20's biggest visual change comes in the form of Vossen wheels. Offered in a staggered setup with 20-inch units at the front shod with 255/35 tyres and 21-inch wheels covered by 325/25 tyres at the rear. Also on offer are a set of 21-inch wheels for all four corners of the car that come shod with 255/30 section tyres at the front and 325/25 section tyres at the rear. These wheels are offered in solid colours and can be found in both polished and brushed finishes.
Thoughts About The Novitec Maserati MC20
The Novitec tuned Maserati MC20 brings with it a big power upgrade over the stock supercar along with few other cosmetic changes in the form of new Vossen wheels and carbon fibre bits that actually help generate more downforce. If you have a Maserati MC20 and wish to make it even more mad, then Novitec's setup is the one to go for.