- 9 hrs ago Ola Electric CEO Hints Electric Car: Next Big Step For Ola?
- 10 hrs ago 2022 Honda CBR 650R Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 9.35 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Komaki Ranger & Venice Electric Two Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Five Things You Should Know About The 2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid: Generation, Design & More
- News PM Modi committed to honouring real heroes: Amit Shah on Padma awards
- Movies Bro Daddy Twitter Review: Did Mohanlal-Prithviraj Sukumaran's Film Impress The Audience?
- Finance Union Budget 2022-23: Here's What The Insurance Industry Expects
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Super-sub Irshad earns NorthEast United FC draw against Mumbai City FC
- Education Republic Day 2022: Interesting Facts About Republic Day Parade
- Technology Oppo Reno7 5G India Pricing Tipped Ahead Of February 4 Launch
- Lifestyle Know About Tongue Thrust In Newborns And Children: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
Land Rover has opened bookings for all-new fifth-generation Range Rover in India. Prices for the Land Rover Range Rover starts from Rs 2.31 crore (ex-showroom, India).
The new Land Rover Range Rover is available in 3 different trim levels in India - SE, HSE and Autobiography. Apart from this, the British marque is also offering First Edition variant, which according to sources will be available till next year.
Speaking about the First Edition variant of the new Land Rover Range Rover, it is based on the Autobiography variant of the luxury SUV and it will be exclusively available with Sunset Gold Satin finish exterior colour scheme.
Moreover, the new Land Rover Range Rover will be available in five different exterior colour schemes and the luxury SUV will be available in both Standard Wheelbase (SWB) and Long Wheelbase (LWB) body designs. Apart from that, the new Range Rover is also available with three-row seating in LWB models.
Design-wise, the new Land Rover Range Rover carries a very minimalistic design language and looks at least two generations ahead of the previous model with its revised headlamp and taillamp design and flush door handles.
Apart from that, the new Land Rover Range Rover still retains the quintessential Range Rover silhouette yet the engineers at Land Rover have managed to bring the drag coefficient down to just 0.30.
On the inside, the new Land Rover Range Rover comes equipped with the company's latest 13.1-inch touchscreen Pivi Pro infotainment system. This latest system works in tandem with the large 13.7-inch instrument console.
Apart from that, the rear passengers will be able to get 11.4-inch touchscreens for entertainment purposes. Further adding to the number of screens inside is an 8-inch touchscreen controller that comes with executive-class rear seat package.
Moreover, the latest Land Rover Range Rover comes with a 1600W Meridien music system with 35 speakers, these speakers are also used to cancel out road noise and wheel vibrations using 3rd-gen active noise cancellation.
Powering the new Land Rover Range Rover is a choice of three engines. The 3.0-litre petrol engine with mild-hybrid tech provides 394.2bhp and 550Nm of torque, whereas the 3.0-litre diesel engine puts out 346bhp and 700Nm of torque. Finally, the flagship 4.4-litre twin-turbo V8 petrol unit produces 523bhp and 750Nm of torque.
The Land Rover Range Rover comes with fully independent air suspension with in-house developed Adaptive Dynamics control software.
Thanks to the new four-wheel steering system, the turning circle of the new Land Rover Range Rover is just 11-metres.
Thoughts About The New Land Rover Range Rover
The new Land Rover Range Rover feels at least a couple of generations ahead of its immediate predecessor with its minimalist design and long feature list. Apart from that, it also offers 3 different powertrain options that appeal to a wider range of potential customers.