- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift S-CNG Launched At Rs 7.77 Lakh - Most Powerful CNG Hatchback In India
- 13 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Classic Unveiled - Gets More Kit
- 15 hrs ago Honda Activa 7G Launch Soon - Teaser Out
- 19 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG - Dealers Start Taking Unofficial Bookings Ahead Of The Launch
- Finance Buy This Tata Group Stock For A Dividend Yield Of 4.65%, Company Is Repaying Debt
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 14: Satyanarayana Subbaraya Wasn’t Able To Answer THIS Rs 50 Lakh Question, Can You?
- News Salman Rushdie "alive" after attack | Top points
- Sports K1000 Rally: Aishwarya Pissay, the cynosure of all eyes
- Technology Microsoft Lays Off 2,000 Employees In Just Two Months; Find Out Why
- Education MAH CET MBA/MMS 2022 Admit Card Released: Download Hall Tickets From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Travel Sakrebailu Elephant Camp Shimoga Timings, Ticket Fee, Attractions and How to Reach
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Kareena Kapoor Khan: Bollywood Guide To Maternity Fashion
British carmaker Mini has revealed the Aceman Concept electric crossover. The carmaker claims that the new Mini Aceman concept highlights the design and technological innovations we can expect from the brand in the future.
Speaking about the Aceman concept, Stefanie Wurst, Head of the Mini brand stated, "The Mini Concept Aceman provides an initial glimpse of a completely new vehicle, bridging the space between the Mini Cooper and the MINI Countryman in the model family's future. This concept car reflects how Mini is reinventing itself for its all-electric future and what the brand stands for: an electrified go-kart feel, an immersive digital experience and a strong focus on a minimal environmental footprint."
As stated by Wurst, the Mini Aceman concept gives us a first look at Mini's first electric crossover vehicle, which is expected to arrive in 2024. The concept Mini Aceman features a functional two-box design with short overhangs to maximise the space for those sitting inside. The Aceman concept is 4.05 metres long, 1.99 metres wide and 1.59 metres tall.
The front end of the new Mini Aceman concept is where the crossover veers away the most from Mini's current design philosophy. Gone are the classic round headlights and the front grille which features Matrix LED units on its upper section is closed off with the octagonal frame illuminated in a turquoise hue.
Move over to the sides of the new Aceman and the concept's chunky wheelarches draw attention to the 20-inch alloy wheels that the concept car rides on. The roof comes fitted with a striking roof rack that forms a Union Jack when fitted atop the diagonal mounts.
The roof also plays host to a spoiler element at the rear of the Aceman. The concept car from Mini also features a flush with the rear bumper and plays host to the Mini badge and the Aceman lettering.
Step inside the Aceman and the concept car feels are out in full. The Mini Aceman concept's interior features absolutely no chrome or leather with the steering wheel clad in green velour.
The round infotainment display sits in the centre of the dashboard and features three different experience modes which change the theme for the display along with the dash. Underneath the infotainment screen sit switches for the drive mode selector, gear selector and parking brake as well as a toggle to power the vehicle on and off.
Thoughts About The Mini Aceman Concept
The Mini Aceman Concept gives us a glimpse at Mini's all-electric future. The Aceman Concept previews a production car that is expected to retain the name and will slot between the Cooper and the Countryman in the British marque's future lineup.