- 2 hrs ago December 2022 - New Car Launches In India - Here's What You Should Look Out For
- 5 hrs ago This Gaping Modified Toyota Fortuner Is Not For Everyone
- 7 hrs ago Top 5 7-Seater SUVs You Can Buy In India – Couldn’t Get Anymore Diverse
- 8 hrs ago Jacked-Up Lamborghini Huracan Sterrato Is A Wild Goodbye To An Iconic Engine
- Finance Stock To Buy: This Large Cap Banking Stock Zoomed 16.28% In 1 Month, Buy For Rs 197 Target Price
- Sports Badminton Asia Junior Championships 2022: Unnati Hooda cruises into quarter-finals
- Technology Moto X40 Pro High-Quality Renders, Video Leaked: Can It Challenge Other Flagship Devices?
- News Server crash at Mumbai airport, huge queue at counters; flight services hit
- Movies Salaar First Review: Prabhas's Action Thriller With Prashanth Neel Is Going To Be A Huge Hit?
- Education CLAT Hall Ticket 2023 will be out n 1st week of December 2022: Get the Direct Link & Steps to Download the Hal
- Lifestyle Praying In Hinduism: How To Do It Right
- Travel What Is G20 Presidency And What ASI Sites To Be Illuminated From Dec 1 To 7, Know Details
It is just a matter of time before the German luxury car maker, Mercedes-Benz launches the GLB SUV in India.
Now, ahead of its launch in India, Mercedes-Benz has revealed the technical specifications and variant details of the upcoming GLB 7-seater SUV in the country.
According to the German luxury car maker, the upcoming Mercedes-Benz GLB SUV will be offered with two different powertrain options, three variants, and five different exterior shades. This gives the Mercedes-Benz GLB customer a rather good amount of flexibility in terms of his/her choice.
Starting with the variants, the upcoming Mercedes-Benz GLB 7-seater SUV will be offered in three variants - 200, 220d, and 220d 4Matic. Out of which, the Mercedes-Benz GLB 200 is powered by a petrol engine, whereas the other two variants of the 7-seater SUV is powered by a diesel engine.
Speaking about the engine, the petrol variant of the Mercedes-Benz GLB SUV is powered by a small yet punchy 1.3-litre, turbocharged, engine. Though a compact powerunit, this engine produces 161bhp of peak power and 250Nm of peak torque. Furthermore, this petrol engine comes exclusively mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission unit.
On the other hand, the diesel variants of the upcoming Mercedes-Benz GLB SUV is powered by a larger 2.0-litre, turbocharged engine with 188bhp of peak power and 400Nm of peak torque. Unlike the petrol-powered variant, the diesel variant of the Mercedes-Benz GLB comes with an 8-speed automatic transmission unit. It is also worth mentioning that the '220d 4Matic' variant of the Mercedes-Benz GLB SUV comes with the German automaker's renowned '4Matic' all-wheel-drive system.
In terms of features, the upcoming Mercedes-Benz GLB SUV will be equipped with features such as all-LED lighting, a large panoramic sunroof, a dual-zone climate control system, ambient lighting, a fully digital instrument cluster, a large infotainment unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, powered front seats, and more.
With the launch of the Mercedes-Benz GLB SUV, the German luxury car maker will spawn an all-new premium segment in India. Furthermore, we expect the GLB SUV to gain immediate traction in the Indian premium segment, thanks to its additional row of seating option and a more butch-looking design.