- 1 hr ago Honda Activa 7G Launch Soon - Teaser Out
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG - Dealers Start Taking Unofficial Bookings Ahead Of The Launch
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson First Drive Review - Extreme Extroverted Tranquility
- 5 hrs ago Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Spotted At Khardung La Within A Week From Its Launch In India
- News 6 held as 2,000 live cartridges recovered in east Delhi ahead of I-Day celebrations, terror angle not ruled ou
- Technology Xiaomi Watch S1 Pro Is Brand's First Watch To Offer Temperature Tracking; Price & Specs
- Sports UAE T20 League: MI Emirates Full Squad -- Pollard, Boult, Bravo to play in International League T20
- Movies Macherla Niyojakavargam Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download
- Finance Buy Stock For 26% Return, Revenue Up of 34% YoY, Board Ready For 150-200bps Margin: Prabhudas Lilladher
- Travel World Elephant Day 2022: Wildlife Destinations for Sighting Elephants in India
- Education Telangana EAMCET Results 2022 is declared: know how to check your TS EAMCET 2022 Results here!
- Lifestyle Expert Article On Tooth Jewellery And Tooth Tattoos
Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza has been modified to provide a premium look and feel. The modified compact SUV is inspired by the Range Rover Evoque. The owner has spent Rs 6 lakh on creating the Range Rover Evoque look-a-like Vitara Brezza.
The makeover was carried out on a mid-spec variant of the Vitara Brezza diesel model. The design change is limited to cosmetic upgrades. There are no changes made to the compact SUV under the hood.
From the front, the modified Vitara Brezza's vertical slat grille is replaced by Land Rover's signature honeycomb grille. This provides the SUV with an instantly recognisable front fascia. However, the green Land Rover badge usually found on brand's cars has been blacked out.
Moving to the headlamp design, the modified SUV uses a similar headlamp as the Evoque with its swept-back design. The bonnet and the bumper has been modified to accommodate the new headlamps and fully functioning Daytime Running Lights (DRLs).
The attention to detail with the modification has been carried out to the silver-finished skid plate that is also inspired by a Range Rover Evoque. Overall, the front-end of the modified Vitara Brezza can deceive your eyes into believing it is the Range Rover.
On the side of the modified Brezza, the flat-looking fenders on the stock SUV have been replaced with slightly flared ones that again look similar to the Evoque. However, the sloping roofline is something that couldn't be modified as that would involve some metalwork.
Adding to the modification on the side are the new alloy wheels with a dual-tone finish and red-brake callipers at the front. The roof and pillars are painted black to match the tasteful modifications.
The rear of the modified SUV has received new taillamps and a piano black bar that runs across the length of the boot lid. This has been done by modifying the bumper and the rear fender of the car.
The rear is finished off with a roof-spoiler in a piano black finish, a silver-finished skid plate and faux dual-exhaust tips to match the looks of the Evoque.
The interiors of the modified SUV has received a few changes as well. The dashboard and the steering wheel is now decked in a dual-tone finish with black and brick-red shade.
The door handles, air vents and steering wheel also features silver accents to provide a premium look to the interiors. Interior modifications are topped off with brick-red seat upholstery.
Engine & Gearbox
As mentioned earlier, the modified SUV is powered by the same 1.3-litre, four-cylinder diesel engine paired to a manual 5-speed gearbox. The oil burner produced 89bhp and 200Nm of peak torque.
However, the DDiS and all other diesel engines from Maruti Suzuki has now been discontinued after the BS6 norms came into effect on April 1, 2020.
The current generation of Vitara Brezza features a 1.5-litre K15B petrol engine with an integrated starter motor for the auto start/stop facility. The engine produces 103bhp and 138Nm of torque. Gearbox options include a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed torque converter automatic. The compact SUV is priced between Rs 7.69 lakh and 11.18 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Modified To Range Rover Evoque Look-A-Like
The owner of the Vitara Brezza seems to have studied the Evoque extensively before carrying out modifications. The exterior looks very similar and can deceive the onlookers into thinking it is the baby Range Rover.