- 11 hrs ago Top 3 Crowd-Pullers At The India Bike Week 2022 – 822cc Himalayan & More
- 14 hrs ago Suzuki Burgman Street To Get Major Update – Larger Wheels, Better Features & More
- 16 hrs ago Volvo XC40 Recharge Gets Updated – Sports Uprated Battery & Electric Motor
- 19 hrs ago Renault Offers Updated(December 2022) – Benefits Up To Rs 50,000
- Sports "Everybody want him" : PSG president gives transfer hint and hails Jude Bellingham
- Movies Entertainment Live Updates: Ranveer Calls Deepika ‘Very Gharelu’; Malaika-Arbaaz Receive Son At Airport
- News India is home to great diversity of faiths: US after listing China, Pak as 'countries of particular concern
- Finance ICICI Securities Recommends Buy This Multibagger Midcap Engineering Stock, Sees Robust Gains
- Travel Unbelievable Things You Never Knew About Matterhorn Mountain
- Education UPSC Mains 2022 Results Declared, 2079 Candidates qualified for Interview
- Technology Realme UI 4.0 To Debut On December 8 In India: List Of Eligible Devices
- Lifestyle Sara Ali Khan's Natural Skincare Ingredient Is A God Given! 2 Ways You Can Use It!
Maruti Suzuki has finally launched the CNG version of the Swift hatchback in India at Rs 7.77 lakh (ex-showroom, India). In addition to that, the Maruti Suzuki Swift S-CNG comes in two variants - VXi and ZXi.
The 'ZXi' variant is the top-end variant available in the new Maruti Suzuki Swift S-CNG line up and this variant costs Rs 8.45 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
In addition to this, Maruti Suzuki has also introduced an all-inclusive subscription program for the new Maruti Suzuki Swift hatchback. Moreover, the subscription plans for the new Maruti Suzuki Swift start from just Rs 16,499.
"After enthralling over 26 lakh Swift lovers with its performance, styling and road presence, Swift is now available with S-CNG to delight customers with its incredible fuel efficiency of 30.90 Km/kg. This will be the 9th model in our portfolio with CNG offering, strengthening our commitment to a cleaner and greener environment," said Mr Shashank Srivastava, Senior Executive Officer (Marketing & Sales), Maruti Suzuki India.
With the launch of the CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Swift hatchback, the Indo-Japanese automaker has added one more model to its CNG portfolio consisting of vehicles such as Alto, Celerio, WagonR, Eeco, Dzire, Ertiga, and Tour S.
Powering the Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG is a 1.2-litre, 4-cylinder, Dual Jet Dual VVT, naturally-aspirated petrol engine. This engine with the CNG fuel produces 76.5bhp of peak power at 6,000rpm, and 98.5Nm of torque at 4,300rpm.
This makes the new Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG the most powerful CNG hatchback currently available in India. However, using petrol as fuel, the same powertrain produces 87.8bhp of peak power and 113Nm of peak torque.
It is also worth mentioning that like all other CNG vehicles in India, the newly launched Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG is available only with a 5-speed manual transmission. Also, the newly launched Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG is rated to deliver a fuel efficiency figure of 30.90km/kg of CNG fuel.
Maruti Suzuki claims its CNG models feature dual independent Electronic Control Units (ECU) and an intelligent injection system that provides optimum air-fuel ratio for delivering good performance without sacrificing fuel efficiency and vice versa.
Maruti Suzuki has also used stainless steel pipes to avoid rusting. To further improve safety, the wiring harness has been integrated into the newly launched Swift CNG to eliminate the short circuit and the installed microswitch does not let the engine start while refilling the CNG.
Moreover, the feature list in the newly launched Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG is identical to the standard model with features such as a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, powered ORVMs, steering mounted audio controls, height-adjustable driver's seat, alloy wheels, LED headlamps with LED DRLs, and much more.
Thoughts About Maruti Suzuki Swift S-CNG
The newly launched Maruti Suzuki Swift S-CNG will definitely grab the attention of many potential car buyers in the country and we expect a good number of these potential buyers to book the CNG variant of the Swift hatchback.