- 9 hrs ago Kia India Registers Highest Ever Monthly Sales - 25,87 Units Sold In September 2022
- 13 hrs ago Skoda India Witnesses 17 % Increase In Sales - Kushaq, Slavia Continue To Perform Well
- 1 day ago 2023 Tata Harrier Spotted Testing - Gets ADAS, New Design & More
- 1 day ago Aston Martin DBX 707 Launched At Rs 4.63 Crore - Bond's Family Car Is In India
- Sports Top javelin thrower Shivpal Singh handed 4-year ban for failing dope test
- Finance Post Office Saving Schemes Interest Rates Rise, Check Interest Rates Here
- News 'Adipurush' teaser review: A visually-arresting clip backed by solid BGM
- Movies Adipurush Teaser Review: Prabhas Embodies Lord Rama Completely In The Animated Epic Battle Of Good And Evil
- Education NTA Released ICAR AIEEA Result 2022 For UG programmes; Direct Link Here
- Technology Jio, Airtel, and Vi 5G Services in India; Here's How Fast Your Internet Will Be
- Lifestyle 5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Audi has launched the limited edition Audi Q7 SUV in India ahead of the festive season. Apart from that, the newly launched Audi Q7 limited edition SUV is priced at Rs 88.08 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
In a bid to make sure the limited edition model stands out from the crowd, folks at Audi have given a new exclusive exterior paint called 'Barrique Brown'. Apart from the exclusive exterior paint, Audi has made sure to add a few more bits and bobs such as running boards and Quattro entry LED lights to make the SUV truly unique and special.
It is also worth mentioning that the newly launched special edition Audi Q7 SUV is limited to just 50 units in the country. Moreover, this newly launched Audi Q7 limited edition SUV is based on the top-spec Technology variant of the regular Audi Q7 SUV.
Speaking about the launch of the Audi Q7 limited edition SUV, Mr Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said,"The new Audi Q7 in an exclusive colour Barrique Brown stands apart and will truly turn heads. With the upcoming festive season, we want to give our customers the option of 'Exclusivity to be amongst a few' who own the new limited edition Audi Q7. The Audi Q7's versatile performance, both on and off the road, is a key trait that makes it stand apart from all others."
Also, by launching the limited edition Audi Q7 SUV in India ahead of the upcoming festive season, the German automaker is trying to capitalise on the sales push achieved ahead of the festive season in the country.
Coming to the powertrain, the 2022 Audi Q7 SUV is powered by a 3.0-litre, V6, TFSI engine with a 48-volt mild-hybrid system. This powertrain produces 336.6bhp of peak power and 500Nm of peak torque. Moreover, this powertrain comes exclusively mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission and the power is sent to all four wheels of the SUV via the automaker's Quattro AWD system.
Apart from that, the 2022 Audi Q7 comes with an Adaptive Air Suspension and also sports seven drive modes - Auto, Comfort, Dynamic, Efficiency, Off-Road, and Individual.
Other notable features in the 2022 Audi Q7 SUV include Audi Virtual Cockpit, 10.1-inch infotainment unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, 19-speaker B&O 3D sound system, 4-zone climate control, 8-airbags, 360-degree surround view camera and much more.
Speaking about Audi Q7, Audi launched the Q7 SUV in India in 2006 and the model quickly became the favourite SUV of many Bollywood celebrities in the country. As a result, the popularity of the Audi Q7 SUV increased rapidly among the elites of India and soon the Audi Q7 SUV became a common sight on Indian streets. In fact, Mr Adani still uses his Audi Q7 very often albeit for short commutes within the city.
Thoughts About The New Audi Q7 Limited Edition
The launch of the new limited edition Audi Q7 SUV will help Audi improve its sales ahead of the festive season by attracting more customers to the showrooms across the country. Moreover, the limited edition SUV is a great choice for people who are looking to buy a new luxury SUV during the upcoming auspicious days.