- 1 hr ago Top 10 Best-Selling Car Brands In India (November 2022) - Y-o-Y Sales Up By Nearly 31%
- 3 hrs ago 5 Upcoming Royal Enfield Motorcycles – Scrambler To Fully-Faired
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG Launch This Month – Bookings Already Open
- 1 day ago 2023 BMW S 1000 RR Showcased At IBW 2022 – Launch On December 10
- News Now, Congress leader asks Modi govt to take back PoK
- Technology Google Testing End-to-End Encryption For Group Messages; Emoji Support Also Expected
- Movies Vanangaan Controversy: Netizens Blame Director Bala For Dropping Suriya From The Film!
- Finance Buy This Multibagger Large Cap Banking Stock, Shares Can Surge Up To 24%, Says Motilal Oswal
- Education CLAT 2023 Admit Card will be Out Tomorrow; Know How to Download
- Sports India vs Bangladesh: How 'Mad' Mehidy and friend Mustafizur guided Bangla to 1-wicket win
- Lifestyle Somnath Temple In Junagadh: History, Legend And Best Time To Visit
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
Italian car manufacturer Lamborghini has launched the all-new Urus Performante in India. The Lamborghini Urus Performante is priced at Rs 4.22 Crore (ex-showroom).
The Lamborghini Urus Performante is a lightweight and sportier version of the Italian Super SUV. The Performante weighs in at 47 kilogrammes lighter than the OG Urus.
The Lamborghini Urus Performante is powered by an updated version of the 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged engine found on the original super SUV. In the Urus Performante, the forced induction engine produces 657bhp and 850Nm of torque. While torque has remained the same, the new Performante gets an extra 16bhp out of its engine compared to the OG Urus.
The engine continues to be paired to an 8-speed automatic gearbox that sends power to all four wheels. With launch control engaged, the Urus Performante sprints from 0-100km/h in just 3.3 seconds (0.3 seconds faster than the original Urus) and can hit a top speed of 306km/h.
Alongside the Strada (street), Sport, Corsa (track), Terra (dirt), Sabbia (sand), and Neve (snow) driving modes, the new Urus Performante also gets a new Rally mode. Lamborghini claims that the new mode enhances the oversteer capabilities of the Urus Performante by tweaking the anti-roll bar and damping systems.
The new Urus Performante rides on lightweight 22-inch wheels that are shod with Pirelli P Zero Trofeo R tyres (285/40 R22 - front and 325/35 R22 - rear) the first time the Italian tyre firm has developed a semi-slick tyre for an SUV.
The new Urus Performante features updated looks which includes an updated front bumper, new alloy wheels along with an updated rear bumper and diffuser. The Urus Performante also sports a lightweight Akrapovic titanium exhaust system.
There are also quite a few carbon fibre parts that help with the weight loss program for the new Performante. These lightweight parts include a new carbon fibre bonnet, wheelarches, rear diffuser and a new rear wing.
Speaking at the launch of the new Urus Performante in India, Sharad Agarwal, Head of Lamborghini India, said "The Urus has been instrumental in opening new markets driving growth for the brand in India and we are therefore delighted to introduce it to our customers and fans. From breaking the record of being driven on the highest motorable road in the world - Umling La Pass at 19,300 ft above sea level, to setting new sales records for the brand in the local market with the delivery of 200th unit, the Urus is a truly bar-raiser. This Super SUV offers a new level of lightweight, aerodynamic design and a sportier and more engaging driving experience: not only on road but in every environment. It retains the driving dynamics and versatility synonymous with uncompromising Lamborghini DNA while raising the bar for 'fun to drive' performance and distinctive looks."
Thoughts About The Lamborghini Urus Performante
The Lamborghini Urus Performante is a lightweight version of the Italian firm's very popular SUV. Expect the richy rich, celebs and cricketers to start running around in this lightweight Lambo SUV soon on our roads.