- 1 hr ago Ultra-Rare BMW 3.0 CSL Revealed With 552bhp - The Ultimate Driving Birthday Present
- 4 hrs ago Exclusive: Toyota Innova Hycross Variant-Wise Features List Revealed
- 7 hrs ago Pravaig Defy Launched At Rs 39.5 Lakh - 402bhp, 500km+ Range Electric SUV
- 8 hrs ago Volvo XC40 Recharge Gets Costlier - New Price To Be Effective From Today Onwards
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: 'I don’t understand why Gareth Bale was so far away from the box,' asks Robert Pires
- News 'Unexpected': Congress reacts to Gehlot's 'Gaddar' remark for Pilot
- Finance This Private Sector Banking Stock Grew 19.43% In 3 Months, Buy For Robust 35% Returns
- Education TN CPGET 2022: Osmania University Declared Phase 2 Seat Allotment Result; Get Link Here
- Movies ‘I Do Not Idolise SRK’ When Vivek Oberoi Said He ‘Loves’ Salman & Called Shah Rukh ‘Arrogant’
- Lifestyle Why Do You Experience Static Shocks In Winter Season?
- Travel Zambezi River Cruise – Cruise Tour Of African Melody
- Technology Elon Musk's Neuralink Teases 'Show And Tell' Event For Nov 30: What To Expect?
American SUV manufacturer Jeep has launched the 2022 Grand Cherokee in India. The new 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee is priced at Rs 77.50 lakh (ex-showroom).
Jeep will start deliveries of the all-new Grand Cherokee SUV by the end of the month. The new 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee is being imported into India via the CKD route and is assembled at Jeep's facilities in Ranjangaon.
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Specs & Dimensions
The 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee is powered by a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine that produces 268bhp and 400Nm of torque. The engine is paired with an 8-speed automatic gearbox.
Power is sent to all four wheels via Jeep's Quadratrac all-wheel drive system. The all-new Grand Cherokee for India also gets four driving modes - Auto, Sport, Mud/Sand and Snow.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is 4,915mm long, 1,979mm wide and 1,816mm tall. The wheelbase of the Jeep Grand Cherokee is 2,964mm long. The Jeep Grand Cherokee offers a ground clearance of 215mm and can wade into water as deep as 533mm.
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Design & Features
The all-new Jeep Grand Cherokee features quite a few cosmetic changes compared to the previous iteration of the SUV that made its way to India. The new Grand Cherokee features slimmer LED headlights that flank the iconic 7-slat Jeep grille.
The sides of the new Grand Cherokee feature a character line that connects the headlights to the taillights along with chunky squared-off wheelarches that play host to a snazzy set of alloy wheels shod with road-specific tyres. The rear features a set of sleek LED taillights along with an integrated roof spoiler.
Step inside the all-new Jeep Grand Cherokee and you'll be greeted by an array of displays for the driver infotainment and front passenger. Both the infotainment unit and the front passenger display are touchscreens measuring 10.1 inches across. The infotainment display also supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
The interiors of the Jeep Grand Cherokee are rather plush and premium and feature a combination of leather upholstery along with wood and gloss black trim. THe layered dash looks rather nice and the retention of buttons for the automatic HVAC system is a welcome benfit in this age of touchscreens.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee comes packed with a host of features including a large panoramic sunroof, a 10-inch head-up display, wireless phone charging, ventilated front seats and a powered tailgate.
The new Grand Cherokee also comes packed with safety gear including multiple airbags and Level 2 ADAS features like blind spot monitoring, adaptive cruise control, active lane management and lane departure warning among others. The new Jeep Grand Cherokee also sports 30 plus connected car features including vehicle monitoring, Alexa integration and remote vehicle management among others.
Thoughts About The New Jeep Grand Cherokee
The new 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee is now a full blown luxury vehicle that hasn't quite yet forgotten its off-roading origins. If you want a luxurious yet tough SUV to ferry the family, the new Jeep Grand Cherokee is one you should really look at.