- 1 hr ago Tata Sierra Concept First Look Review - The Retro Flagship Of The Future
- 6 hrs ago Hyundai Aura Facelift Launched In India At Rs 6.29 Lakh – New Features, CNG & More
- 7 hrs ago 2023 Honda Activa 6G Smart Key Variant Launched At Rs 80,537 - India's Most Popular Scooter Gets Smarter
- 10 hrs ago Citroen eC3 Pre-Bookings Commence – Check Out All Details
- Movies Athiya Shetty-KL Rahul Wedding: Bride's Anamika Khanna Chikankari Lehenga Took 10000 Hours To Make - DETAILS
- Lifestyle Atlantis The Royal Launch: Gauri Khan, Beyonce, Kendall Jenner, And More Dazzle On The Red Carpet, Pics!
- Sports T20I career of Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli isn't over, confirms head coach Rahul Dravid
- Finance Latest Bonus Share, Stock Split For Jan, Feb: Multibagger Small Cap Stocks Announce
- News Obtain residents’ informed consent before Aadhaar authentications: UIDAI
- Technology Samsung India Betting Big On 5G Smartphones; Expects 75% sales in 2023
- Travel The World’s most Overrated Holiday destination in 2023
- Education NMIMS Admission: School of Performing Arts will be closing registration for BA Indian, Western Music Soon
South Korean carmaker Hyundai has revealed its Indian sales numbers for November 2022. Hyundai's cumulative sales stood at 64,004 units for November with both domestic sales and exports in the black.
Hyundai's cumulative sales numbers were up by 36.44 per cent or 17,094 units compared to November 2022. Hyundai sold a total of 46,910 units (both domestic and export) in the 11th month of 2021.
Hyundai's domestic sales numbers for the month of November stood at 48,003 units. Hyundai's domestic sales rose by 29.73 per cent (11,002 units) compared to the same period last year. Hyundai sold a total of 37,001 units in November 2021. Month-over-Month sales only grew by 2 units.
Hyundai's exports for the month of November 2022 stood at 16,001 units. Hyundai's exports rose by 61.48 per cent or 6,092 units compared to the same 30-day period in 2021. Hyundai exported a total of 9,909 units in November 2021.
Speaking about November's sales numbers, Tarun Garg, Director (Sales, Marketing & Service), Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said, "This year we have seen a sustained recovery and growth in demand for our most loved Hyundai cars. On the back of a strong festive season, we have achieved a high double digit growth in domestic sales in the last couple of months when compared to same period last year. With the launch of three new blockbuster SUVs in 2022 and strong demand for stellar models like Creta, Venue, Grand i10 Nios, Verna and Aura, we are well poised to achieve the highest ever domestic sales in 2022 since our inception in India. We would like to thank our customers for their continuous love and trust in Brand Hyundai."
Hyundai's current lineup is expected to be updated with a CNG version of the Creta already in the works. Hyundai facelifted i20 premium hatchback is also expected to be updated in the near future so we can expect that car to arrive sometime next year. The next car from Hyundai for India will be the Ioniq 5 EV with bookings opening for the same later this month.
Thoughts About Hyundai's Sales For November
Hyundai's sales continue to improve compared to the same period last year. With the Ioniq 5 set to arrive in quick time and a Creta CNG in the works, Hyundai looks set to ensure it holds onto the 2nd spot on the Indian sales charts.