- 8 hrs ago Ola Electric CEO Hints Electric Car: Next Big Step For Ola?
- 10 hrs ago 2022 Honda CBR 650R Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 9.35 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Komaki Ranger & Venice Electric Two Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago Five Things You Should Know About The 2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid: Generation, Design & More
- News PM Modi committed to honouring real heroes: Amit Shah on Padma awards
- Movies Bro Daddy Twitter Review: Did Mohanlal-Prithviraj Sukumaran's Film Impress The Audience?
- Finance Union Budget 2022-23: Here's What The Insurance Industry Expects
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Super-sub Irshad earns NorthEast United FC draw against Mumbai City FC
- Education Republic Day 2022: Interesting Facts About Republic Day Parade
- Technology Oppo Reno7 5G India Pricing Tipped Ahead Of February 4 Launch
- Lifestyle Know About Tongue Thrust In Newborns And Children: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
Honda Cars India is offering attractive discounts and benefits for the new year on most models present in its range. This includes the Jazz, Amaze, WR-V, 4th Gen City and the 5th Gen City.
Maximum benefits of up to Rs 36,000 are being offered this month. Offers include cash discounts, exchange bonuses and corporate discounts. All offers & discounts are valid on purchases made between January 1 to January 31, 2022. Here are model-wise details:
The Jazz premium hatchback is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 33,147 this month. This includes a cash bonus of up to Rs 10,000 or accessories of up to Rs 12,147. Other offers include a Rs 12,000 exchange bonus, Rs 5,000 loyalty bonus and Rs 4,000 corporate bonus.
The Honda Jazz premium hatchback is offered as a petrol-only model in the market. The Jazz retails between Rs 7.71 lakh and Rs 9.95 lakh for the top-spec ZX CVT variant. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Amaze is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 15,000. This includes a Rs 5,000 loyalty bonus, Rs 6,000 exchange bonus and Rs 4,000 corporate discount.
The Honda Amaze continues to be offered in petrol and diesel engine options. Petrol variants of the compact sedan retail between Rs 6.38 lakh and Rs 9.11 lakh, while the diesel varaints range between Rs 8.73 lakh and Rs 11.21 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The WR-V is offered with benefits of up to Rs 26,000 limited to petrol variants. This includes an exchange bonus of Rs 17,000, a loyalty bonus of Rs 5,000 and a Rs 4,000 corporate discount.
The Honda WR-V is among the few compact SUVs sold in the country that are currently offered with petrol and diesel engine options. The Honda WR-V currently retails between Rs 8.82 lakh and Rs 11.86 lakh for the top-spec VX diesel variant. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Honda City (4th Generation)
The old-generation City is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 20,000. This includes an exchange bonus of Rs 7,000, a loyalty bonus of Rs 5,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 8,000.
Honda continues to sell the fourth-generation City in two variants retailing at Rs 9.29 lakh and Rs 9.99 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Honda City (5th Generation)
The new-generation City receives the maximum benefits of up to Rs 36,000 across all variants. This includes a cash bonus of up to Rs 10,000 or accessories of up to Rs 10,596. Other offers include a Rs 12,000 exchange bonus, Rs 5,000 loyalty bonus and Rs 8,000 corporate bonus.
The new Honda City is offered with petrol and diesel engine options and retails between Rs 11.23 lakh and Rs 15.18 lakh for the top-spec ZX MT diesel variant. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts About Honda Cars New Year Offers & Discounts
Honda is offering attractive discounts for the new year to offset the recent price hike issued by the brand and ease the new car buying experience. The new City remains to be the brand's best-selling sedan after its introduction in the last year.