- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio N Prices Hiked Up To Rs 1 Lakh – Base Variant Now Costs Rs 12.74 Lakh
- 24 hrs ago TVS iQube Electric Scooter Sales Cross 59,000 Units – More Than 890 Per Cent Growth Achieved
- 1 day ago Toyota Land Cruiser 300 Deliveries Commence In India – Costs Rs 2.17 Crore
- 1 day ago Citroen eC3 First Drive Review - Electric Chic For The Masses
- Finance 'HDFC Life' Sees Better Margins in Q4
- News 'Is India a broken nation?' Rajnath Singh comes down heavily on Rahul Gandhi
- Sports Ravindra Jadeja returns to the Team after injury lay-off, set to play the Next Match
- Travel Republic Day Parade 2023- How to Book Tickets
- Movies Suniel Shetty Greets Paps With Folded Hands Ahead Of KL Rahul-Athiya Wedding: Kal Lekar Aata Hu Bachchon Ko
- Lifestyle COVID Pneumonia Reappearing: Everything About The Symptoms, Causes And Prevention
- Technology Redmi 10 Power vs Redmi 10 Prime: Xiaomi's Mid-range Smartphones Compared
- Education Career opportunities for Digital Marketing in India 2023
In a bid to capitalise on year-end sales, Honda has updated its offers on all its cars sold in India
Moreover, as per the latest offers released by the Japanese car manufacturer, customers can get discounts and benefits up to Rs 70,000 on certain models.
Honda WR-V (Benefits Upto Rs 72,340)
Though the Honda WR-V is positioned as a sub-4m SUV in India, in reality, the model is heavily based on the Honda Jazz premium hatchback. As a result, sales figures are moderate compared to other SUVs competing in the sub-4m SUV segment in the country.
In a bid to increase sales, Honda Cars India is offering its customers benefits up to Rs 72,340. This includes a discount on car exchange worth Rs 30,000, Honda Car Exchange bonus of Rs 7,000, a Corporate Discount and loyalty bonus of Rs 10,000, and a car exchange discount of Rs 20,000. Also, customers can also opt for free accessories worth Rs 35,340 instead of Rs 30,000 cash discount.
Honda City 5th Generation (Benefits Upto Rs 72,145)
Though the 5th generation Honda City sedan has been a decent seller in its segment in India with its more upmarket interiors, long feature list and premium design, Honda in a bid to further improve sales is offering discounts and benefits up to Rs 72,145.
This includes Cash Discount up to Rs 30,000, a discount on car exchange worth Rs 20,000, a Customer Loyalty Bonus of Rs 5,000, a Corporate Discount of Rs 8,000 and a Honda Car Exchange Bonus of Rs 7,000. Moreover, customers can also opt for free accessories worth Rs 32,145 instead of Rs 30,000 cash discount.
Honda Amaze (Benefits Upto Rs 43,144)
Honda Amaze is a sub-4m sedan based on the now-discontinued Honda Brio hatchback. Despite its relatively compact footprint, the Honda Amaze is a very spacious sub-4m sedan and the facelift has made the model much more proportionate than the model sold before it in India.
This month, Honda Amaze sedan customers can purchase the sub-4m sedan with benefits up to Rs 43,144. This includes a Cash Discount of Rs 10,000 or customers can opt for free accessories up to Rs 12,144, a Customer Loyalty Bonus of Rs 5,000, an exchange discount of Rs 20,000 and a Corporate Discount of Rs 6,000.
Honda Jazz (Benefits Upto Rs 37,047)
Honda Jazz is one of the best premium hatchbacks you can buy in the country and offers a very spacious interior, and also comes with decent levels of features. This Honda Jazz hatchback is suitable for anyone looking for a spacious vehicle that is equally at home on both highways and congested cities.
With the latest offer, new Honda Jazz customers can avail benefits up to Rs 37,047. This includes a discount on Car Exchange worth Rs 10,000, a Cash Discount of Rs 10,000, a Customer Loyalty Bonus of Rs 5,000, Honda Car Exchange Bonus of Rs 7,000 and a Corporate Discount of Rs 3,000.
Honda City 4th Generation Benefits Upto Rs 5,000)
Despite being a generation older, the demand for the Honda City 4th Generation sedan is still strong in the Indian automobile market. As a result, the Honda City 4th Generation has the least offers in this list compared to other Honda models sold in India. At present, the best offer a new customer can get on the Honda City 4th Generation sedan is a Rs 5,000 Customer Loyalty Bonus.
Ahead of the year-end, the latest updated offers on Honda cars will definitely attract more customers to the showrooms and also improve the overall sales figures for the Japanese automaker in India. Moreover, customers can also save a lot of money as cars are more likely to become expensive from 2023 onwards.