- 5 hrs ago 2023 BMW S 1000 RR Showcased At IBW 2022 – Launch On December 10
- 22 hrs ago Hyundai Confirms Ioniq 5 EV To Be Equipped With Level 2 ADAS – Comes With Front & Rear Radars
- 1 day ago Honda Cars December 2022 Offers – Benefits & Discounts More Than Rs 70,00
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Discounts – Save Big Money Before Jan 2023 Price Hike
- Movies Hansika Motwani’s Fiance Sohael Kathuriya Goes Down On His Knees For The Bride During Sangeet Ceremony; Pics
- Finance 3 Stocks That Made Biggest Recovery From 52-Week Low With Jump Of Over 7000%
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: MS Dhoni to play in T10 league? The latest news revealed
- News I stand by each and every word I said: Israeli filmmaker Nadav Lapid on 'Kashmir Files' row
- Lifestyle Vashisht Temple In Manali: Know About Architecture, History, Significance, And Timings
- Education CAT Answer Key: The objection window will be closing today; Check Details Here
- Technology Oppo Find N2 Flip Digital Render Surfaces After A Leaked Video
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
Force Gurkha is one of the best off-road-focused SUVs you can buy in India. Now the company has garnered some interest from international markets, and the SUV could soon be sold in Indonesia. Diving into the details, an Indonesian-based Republik Motor has showcased a double-cab pickup SUV at the Indo Defence Expo and Forum. This SUV is called 'Ksatria', and it is essentially a 5-door pickup version of the Force Gurkha SUV.
Sources indicate that the Ksatria SUVs will be initially sold to government agencies in Indonesia and later it will be available to customers. On top of that, Republik Motors also showcased a 5-door SUV variant of the Ksatria SUV.
Coming to the design, the Ksatria 5-door SUV looks very similar to the upcoming Force Gurkha 5-door SUV. However, comparing the spy shots of the upcoming Force Gurkha 5-door SUV and Ksatria SUV, the latter comes with a few changes.
This includes a new rugged-looking crash guard, a set of black alloy wheels, and most importantly a pair of LED tail lamps with a grille cover for added protection. It is also worth mentioning that these changes are also part of the Ksartia 5-door pickup SUV.
Stepping inside Ksatria, it feels like Force Motor needs to learn a thing or two from the Indonesian automaker. The interior of the Ksatria SUVs looks a lot more plusher than its Indian counterparts.
For starters, the Ksatria SUVs come with an attractive-looking dual-tone interior with black and beige colour combination - This makes the cabin look more premium. On top of this, the Ksatrai SUVs also get plusher-looking seats and ceiling-mounted AC vents with controls.
Since the Kstria SUVs are basically rebadged versions of the Force Gurkha SUVs, it is more likely that the Ksatria SUVs will sport the 2.6-litre, turbocharged, diesel engine from the Gurkha range of SUVs. This engine in the Force Gurkha SUV produces 91bhp of peak power and 250 Nm of peak torque.
Gearbox & Drivetrain
The Ksatria SUVs are most likely to sport the same 5-speed manual gearbox that does its duty in the Force Gurkha SUVs sold in India. Moreover, the Ksatrai SUVs will also come with a four-wheel drive system with a low-range gearbox and mechanically locking differentials at both ends.
Force Gurkha 5-Door SUV
Force Motors is gearing up to launch the 5-door version of the Gurkha SUV in India, and according to sources, the company has already commenced the dealership staff training for the upcoming SUV.
Thoughts About The Ksatria & Gurkha SUVs
With the launch of Ksatrai SUVs in the Indonesian markets, Force Motors will have more presence in the global automotive sector. On top of that, the success of the Gurkha 5-door SUV in India will give the automaker lot of confidence to launch the model in other international markets.