- 14 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Sales Report (November 2022) - Sales Up By 14.26%
- 15 hrs ago Upcoming Electric Scooters & Motorcycles In India – Future Sure Looks Electrifying
- 19 hrs ago Mercedes GLB Launched In India - Prices Start At Rs 63.8 Lakh
- 19 hrs ago Top 5 Upcoming CNG Cars In India – Brezza, Carens, & More
- Finance Japan OKs USD 216B Extra Budget, To Counter Impact Of Inflation
- Movies Entertainment Live News Updates: An Action Hero Takes Low Opening; Salman To Grill Archana Gautam
- News PM Modi’s Digital India vision an accelerator of progress: Google CEO Pichai
- Education Revised MPBSE Time Table 2023: MP Board Class 10, 12 Date Sheet Revised; Get New Schedule Here
- Sports Pakistan will pull out of Asia Cup if tournament shifts due to India objection: Ramiz Raja
- Lifestyle New Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Could Provide Lasting Relief Without Surgery
- Travel 7 Insane but True Things About Travel You Never Realized
- Technology Redmi 11A Could Soon Replace The Redmi 10A; Spotted On IMDA, TENAA
A video of the upcoming production version of the Force Gurkha 5-door SUV has been leaked online ahead of its launch in the country. The leaked video taken by Charu Gokhale shows the walkaround of the upcoming Gorce Gurkha 5-door SUV and reveals numerous details about the upcoming 4X4 SUV. However, the most interesting detail about the upcoming Gurkha 5-door is most likely to be its seating layout.
Like most SUVs, the seating layout at the first row consists of two captain seats, and the second row consists of a bench seat capable of seating 3 adults. However, it is the third-row seating that is unique with its forward-facing captain seats - However, this layout makes it easy to get in and out of the last-row seating without much compromise.
In addition to this sweating configuration, numerous test mules of the Force Gurkha 5-door SUV have been spotted with a variety of seating configurations. Some of these include a 6-seater configuration with captain seats on all three rows, and a 9-seater configuration with side-facing jump seats on the third row. However, the most extreme of the lot is the 13-seater variant with an extra row of seating and a significantly longer wheelbase.
When launched, the upcoming Force Gurkha 5-door SUV will not be having any direct competitors until the launch of the upcoming 5-door version of the Mahindra Thar SUV and Suzuki Jimny 5-door SUV.
Analysing the leaked video and looking at the design of the new 5-door version of the Force Gurkha, the SUV pretty much looks similar to the 3-door iteration with most of the design elements getting carried over. This set of design elements includes the front and rear bumper, front grille with the 'Gurkha' badging, LED headlights with LED DRLs, LED taillights, factory-fitted snorkel and a few more.
Apart from these changes, the upcoming new 5-door version of the Force Gurkha SUV sports a massive street presence. Moreover, the longer wheelbase further aids the road presence of the SUV.
On the inside, the upcoming Force Gurkha 5-door sports no new changes apart from the additional row of seating and door-mounted power windows for the second-row passengers. Though an SUV of this size requires a rear AC vent, Force Motors seems to have neglected that requirement.
Other noticeable features on the inside of the upcoming Force Gurkha 5-door SUV include a 7-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, a part digital instrument console with an analogue speedometer and a tachometer, individual armrest, speed-sensing door locks, power windows, central locking, manual air-conditioning, follow-me-home headlights and a few more.
We expect the upcoming 5-door version of the Force Gurkha SUV to be powered by the same engine that powers the 3-door version of the Force Gurkha SUV. This means the upcoming Force Gurkha 5-door SUV is likely to be powered by the tried-and-tested, 2.6-litre Mercedes-derived common rail, direct-injection, turbocharged diesel engine.
This BS6-compliant engine produces 91 bhp of peak power and 250Nm of peak torque in the outgoing version of the Force Gurkha. Moreover, this powertrain comes mated to a 5-speed manual transmission with a low-ratio gearbox. In addition to this, the SUV is also likely to sport differential locks at the front and rear axles.
We expect the 5-door version of the Force Gurkha to be priced at least Rs 1 lakh more expensive than the equivalent 3-door version of the Force Gurkha SUV.
Thoughts About The Force Gurkha 5-Door SUV
Thanks to the 5-door layout, the Force Gurkha SUV will become more practical and appeal to a wider range of customers as well. Moreover, with the additional space on offer, Force Gurkha SUV will become more hospitable and family-friendly than ever before.
In addition to that, we also expect the upcoming Force Gurkha 5-door to sell better than any of its predecessors.