- 17 hrs ago 2023 BMW X1 & iX1 India Launch Tomorrow – Here’s Everything You Should Know
- 19 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny & Fronx Clock More Than 14,000 Bookings – Waiting Period Shoots Up
- 21 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta Bookings Reopen – Updated Diesel Engine, Features & More
- 23 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Front Suspension Issue – Official Statement Out
- News Agencies up ante on underground activities as its political outfit promises a bounce back
- Finance Buy This Top Real Estate Stock, Shares Can Gain 34% Feels Sharekhan
- Movies Her Steps On Every Beat...: Bigg Boss 16 Fans REACT As Anil Kapoor Compares Sumbul Touqeer To Deepika Padukone
- Lifestyle How To Discipline Children Without Punishment
- Sports Athlete turned entrepreneur Diksha Chhillar is bringing new waves of change in sports industry
- Technology Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- Travel Tata, Infosys Showing Interest In Monument Mitra Scheme, Know What It Is
- Education Professional Students' Summit-2023 to be held in Kerala
BYD recently launched the Atto 3 in India and the electric SUV has already bagged 1500 bookings across the country.
Apart from that, according to various reports, BYD is now gearing up to commence the deliveries of the newly launched Atto 3 electric SUV from January 2023 onwards in India.
That being said, BYD launched the Atto 3 SUV in just one fully-kitted variant with a price tag of Rs 33.99 lakh (ex-showroom, India). Though on the higher side compared to its nearest rivals, the BYD Atto 3 electric SUV comes with very good specifications for the given price tag.
Speaking about the rivals, the newly launched BYD Atto 3 electric SUV competes against the likes of electric SUVs such as the Hyundai Kona and MG ZS EV in India. However, we expect the EV segment to become more competitive once other manufacturers also launch their electric SUVs in India.
In terms of specifications, the newly launched BYD Atto 3 electric SUV comes packed with a massive 60.48kWh battery pack. On top of that, the electric SUV is powered by a permanent magnet synchronous electric motor with 201bhp of peak power and 310Nm of peak torque. Thanks to this powertrain setup, the BYD Atto 3 electric SUV comes with an ARAI-certified range of 521 kilometres.
Coming to the performance, the powerful electric motor in the BYD Atto 3 is powerful enough to make the electric SUV sprint from 0km/h to 100km/h in just 7.3 seconds. This performance figure puts the BYD Atto 3 electric SUV around the same ballpark as entry-level premium luxury sedans available in the country.
It is also worth mentioning that the BYD Atto 3 electric SUV is a larger EV. In fact, the BYD Atto 3 is slightly larger than its main competitors measuring 4,455mm long, 1,875mm wide, 1,615mm tall and also sporting a wheelbase of 2,720mm. Moreover, despite its large dimensions, the BYD Atto 3 electric SUV is quite aerodynamic with a very respectable drag coefficient of just 0.29 cd.
Other than that, the BYD Atto 3 electric SUV comes with modern design elements such as wraparound LED headlights, a one-piece tail light, an integrated roof spoiler, large 18-inch alloy wheels and many more. On top of that, the BYD Atto 3 electric SUV comes with a massive 12.8-inch rotating touchscreen infotainment unit, PM 2.5 air filter, a panoramic sunroof, an electrically operated tailgate, an 8-speaker audio system, a wireless changing pad, and a few more.
Coming to the safety features, the BYD Atto 3 electric SUV comes packed with safety systems such as multiple airbags, a 360-degree camera, ESP, traction control, ABS with EBD, and a few more. On top of that, the model also comes with active safety features such as adaptive cruise control with stop & go function, forward collision warning, lane-keeping assist, door open warning, blind-spot monitoring system, auto emergency braking, rear cross-traffic alert and more.
The BYD Atto 3 electric SUV is an attractive-looking electric SUV with a solid specification sheet to back up the looks. Moreover, with 1,500 bookings for the electric SUV, it looks like BYD Atto 3 electric SUV has gained tremendous traction in the Indian automobile market.