- 8 hrs ago 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Will Discontinue Small Cars If Costs Become Unviable - Govt. To Blame?
- 11 hrs ago Pune Man Comes Up With ‘Unique’ Solution To Beat The Heat Inside Car - Cow Dung Wrap
- 12 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard Launched At Rs 11.49 Lakh
- Movies Makers Of Janhit Mein Jaari Have Been Approached For The Regional Remake Rights Of The Social-comedy
- Sports India vs Ireland 2nd T20I, Highlights: Hooda, Samson sizzle as Umran Malik hands India thrilling win
- Technology Best Mobile Phones With 6,000mAh Battery Launched In 2022
- News Udaipur beheading incident: ASI suspended for negligence
- Finance This Quality Large Cap Stock Announces Record Date For Rs. 22/Share Dividend: Check Details
- Lifestyle Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
British luxury carmaker Bentley has revealed the Continental GT Mulliner, the new range-topping version of its flagship grand tourer. The W12 version of the Bentley Continental GT Mulliner will make its public debut at the 2022 Goodwood Festival of Speed, which starts tomorrow.
Bentley Continental GT Mulliner Specs
The Bentley Continental GT Mulliner is offered with both of the British carmaker's engine options - the 6.0-litre twin turbo W12 and the 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8. The Continental GT Mulliner with the W12 Produces gets 650bhp and 950Nm of peak torque. This version of the Bentley Continental GT Mulliner can sprint from 0-100km/h in just 3.5 seconds and has a top speed of 334km/h.
The Continental GT Mulliner V8's engine puts out 542bhp and 770Nm of peak torque which allows the luxury grand tourer to do the 0-100km/h sprint in 4 seconds and hit a top speed of 318km/h. Both versions of the Bentley Continental GT Mulliner use an 8-speed automatic gearbox to send power to all 4 wheels.
Backing up these performance numbers is Bentley's standard fit, three chamber active air suspension. Also seen is a 48V anti-roll system with electric motors in each roll bar, which in their firmest setting can deliver 1300Nm in just 0.3 seconds to counteract cornering forces and keep the car level.
The new Bentley Continental GT Mulliner also features all-wheel steering which allows for 4 degrees of steering lock on the rear wheels. At low and medium speeds, the GT Mulliner's rear wheels are steered in the opposite direction to the front wheels which allows the large grand tourer to be quite nimble. At higher speeds, the rear wheels rotate in the same direction as the front units to help enhance stability.
Bentley Continental GT Mulliner Design & Features
Bentley Continental GT Mulliner features a Double Diamond matrix grille, Mulliner-badged air intakes, illuminated outer doors sills with Mulliner text, mirror caps in either satin silver or black with Mulliner Welcome Lamps beneath. Owners can choose between black and silver for the front vents and the rearview mirrors. Also present are a set of new 22-inch wheels with a design that is unique to the Mulliner line.
Step inside the new Bentley Continental GT Mulliner allows owners to choose from a host of colours for both primary and secondary interior colours. The new car gets the Mulliner Driving Specification package as standard which puts double diamond quilting upholstery for the seats, door and rear quarter panels. The seats also get Mulliner logo embroidered into them.
The dashboard also features quite a few unique features including a bespoke Breitling clock , a sketch of the car's silhouette on the passenger side and a rather unique machined finish for the centre console.
Thoughts On The New Bentley Continental GT Mulliner
The Bentley Continental GT Mulliner takes the Continental GT to a whole new level of luxury while giving the car all the power from the bonkers GT Speed to make a package that is absolutely brilliant.