- 9 hrs ago Kia India Registers Highest Ever Monthly Sales - 25,87 Units Sold In September 2022
- 13 hrs ago Skoda India Witnesses 17 % Increase In Sales - Kushaq, Slavia Continue To Perform Well
- 1 day ago 2023 Tata Harrier Spotted Testing - Gets ADAS, New Design & More
- 1 day ago Aston Martin DBX 707 Launched At Rs 4.63 Crore - Bond's Family Car Is In India
- Sports Top javelin thrower Shivpal Singh handed 4-year ban for failing dope test
- Finance Post Office Saving Schemes Interest Rates Rise, Check Interest Rates Here
- News 'Adipurush' teaser review: A visually-arresting clip backed by solid BGM
- Movies Adipurush Teaser Review: Prabhas Embodies Lord Rama Completely In The Animated Epic Battle Of Good And Evil
- Education NTA Released ICAR AIEEA Result 2022 For UG programmes; Direct Link Here
- Technology Jio, Airtel, and Vi 5G Services in India; Here's How Fast Your Internet Will Be
- Lifestyle 5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Maruti Suzuki has launched the updated iteration of the Maruti Suzuki XL6. Moreover, thanks to the update, the MUV is better than ever before.
In terms of design, the updated Maruti Suzuki XL6 sports just a few minor cosmetic updates such as a new front grille with more chrome, a new chrome bar at the rear, and all-new 16-inch alloy wheels. Though these changes are minimal, they do make the updated Maruti Suzuki XL6 MUV a lot more stylish and premium.
Stepping inside the new Maruti Suzuki XL6 MUV, the interior gets a new dual-tone shade with a contrasting black roof. Though a minor change, it has a major effect on the overall looks.
For the price range, the Maruti Suzuki XL6 comes very well-equipped with all the necessary features. some of the most noteworthy features of the 2022 Maruti Suzuki XL6 MUV include an upgraded 7-inch SmartPlay Pro infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, ventilated front seats, new ambient lighting, front door lamps, climate control, powered side view mirrors, climate control, full-LED headlamps, multiple USB ports, and many more.
Maruti Suzuki has definitely upped its game in the safety department by offering four airbags as standard across all variants of the 2022 Maruti Suzuki XL6 MUV. Apart from that, the latest iteration of the Maruti Suzuki XL6 comes with other safety features such as tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS), ABS with EBD, electronic stability program (ESP), rear parking sensors, reversing camera, and many more.
Engine & Gearbox
The biggest change in the new 2022 Maruti Suzuki XL6 MUV is its powertrain. The new engine in the updated Maruti Suzuki XL6 MUV is a 1.5-litre DualJet powertrain that uses two injectors per cylinder for better control over the fuel injection. This new engine produces 103bhp of power at 6,000rpm and 136.8Nm of torque at 4,400rpm.
Though the 2022 Maruti Suzuki XL6 continues to use the 5-speed manual transmission from the previous model, the automatic gearbox is a new 6-speed torque converter unit that replaces the older 4-speed automatic gearbox. Apart from that, the new 6-speed automatic gearbox in the Maruti Suzuki XL6 sports paddle shifters for better control in manual mode.
It is also worth mentioning that the Maruti Suzuki XL6 MUV offers excellent fuel efficiency figure, where the manual variant offers a fuel-efficiency figure of 20.97km/l, whereas the automatic variant offers a fuel-efficiency figure of 20.27km/l.
Maruti Suzuki has aggressively priced the XL6 MUV with prices starting from Rs 11.29 lakh (ex-showroom, India) for the base Zeta variant, and goes all the way up to Rs 14.39 lakh (ex-showroom, India) for the top-spec Alpha+ variant with the automatic gearbox.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki XL6
The updated version of the Maruti Suzuki XL6 MUV features mainly mechanical updates, and the latest iteration is the best version of the MUV yet. Also, a combination of stylish exterior, roomy interior, long feature list, and fuel-efficient powertrain makes the XL6 MUV an irresistible choice in its segment.