- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift S-CNG Launched At Rs 7.77 Lakh - Most Powerful CNG Hatchback In India
- 12 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Classic Unveiled - Gets More Kit
- 15 hrs ago Honda Activa 7G Launch Soon - Teaser Out
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG - Dealers Start Taking Unofficial Bookings Ahead Of The Launch
- Finance Buy This Tata Group Stock For A Dividend Yield Of 4.65%, Company Is Repaying Debt
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 14: Satyanarayana Subbaraya Wasn’t Able To Answer THIS Rs 50 Lakh Question, Can You?
- News Salman Rushdie "alive" after attack | Top points
- Sports K1000 Rally: Aishwarya Pissay, the cynosure of all eyes
- Technology Microsoft Lays Off 2,000 Employees In Just Two Months; Find Out Why
- Education MAH CET MBA/MMS 2022 Admit Card Released: Download Hall Tickets From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Travel Sakrebailu Elephant Camp Shimoga Timings, Ticket Fee, Attractions and How to Reach
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Kareena Kapoor Khan: Bollywood Guide To Maternity Fashion
Maruti Suzuki has finally launched the 2022 iteration of the Brezza in India and the prices for the model range starts from Rs 7.99 lakhs (ex-showroom, India) for the base variant and goes all the way up to Rs 13.96 lakhs (ex-showroom, India) for the top-end trim level with automatic transmission.
In addition to that, the 2022 Brezza is also available under Maruti's subscription scheme, with monthly fees starting at Rs 18,300. This price includes vehicle registration, maintenance, insurance, and even includes roadside assistance.
Maruti Suzuki claims a fuel efficiency figure of 20.15km/l for the manual variant and 19.80km/l for the automatic variant. Also, the company claims that the development of the 2022 Brezza cost over Rs 760 crore.
Coming to the powertrain, the 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza is powered by the same K15C naturally-aspirated petrol engine that powers the updated new Maruti Suzuki Ertiga. This new engine is a mild-hybrid 1.5-litre naturally-aspirated petrol unit with a total of 104.6bhp of peak power and 137Nm of peak torque.
Moreover, the electric motor alone produces 3bhp of power and this electric motor assists the petrol engine to achieve better fuel efficiency figures. Also, the 2022 Brezza can be specified either with a 5-speed manual transmission or a 6-speed automatic gearbox.
In terms of dimension, the 2022 Brezza measures 3,995mm long, 1,790mm wide, 1,685mm tall and also sports a decent wheelbase of 2,500mm. In addition to that, the Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) stands at 1,680kg for the automatic variant and 1,60kg for the manual variant of the SUV.
Also, the upcoming 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza SUV is available in 11 variants. This includes 6 manual variants and 5 automatic variants. Manual variants in the 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza include LXi, VXi, ZXi, ZXi Dual Tone, ZXI+, and ZXI+ Dual Tone. On the other hand, the automatic transmission is available inVXi, ZXi, ZXi Dual Tone, ZXI+, and ZXI+ Dual Tone variants.
Maruti Suzuki has already opened bookings for the 2022 Brezza SUV and the booking amount has been set at Rs 11,000. Maruti Suzuki claims that the company has already received more than 45,000 bookings for the SUV.
In terms of design, the 2022 Brezza sports a set of new twin-pod LED headlights with integrated daytime running lights, a new front grille with chrome finishing, a set of new tail lamps, revised fog lamp units, a faux skid plate at the front, a new set of 16-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, chunkier black cladding and a few more.
Also, the dual-tone variants of the 2022 Brezza SUV gets a floating roof effect that accentuates the length of the SUV. Moreover, the interior of the 2022 Brezza features a number of changes including a redesigned dashboard, larger infotainment unit, updated HVAC controls, new seats and seat upholstery and much more.
In terms of features, the 2022 Brezza comes equipped with features such as an electric sunroof, updated MID display, a larger 9.0-inch touchscreen infotainment unit, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, heads-up display (HUD), Alexa compatibility, Cruise Control, connected car tech, rear AC vents, Arkamys sound system, rear AC vents and more.
Safety features in the 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza include ABS, EBD, electronic stability program (ESP), 6 airbags, a 360-degree surround-view camera, hill-hold assist and more.
Thoughts On The 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza
The Maruti Suzuki Brezza quickly gained traction in the Indian market and with the recent update, Maruti Suzuki is looking forward to further improving its overall market share in the country.