- 7 hrs ago Ford India Extends Production At Its Chennai Facility Amidst Protest
- 21 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio N - All Variants Engine & Other Specifications Leaked
- 1 day ago Upcoming Toyota Hyryder Hybrid SUV Teased Ahead Of The Launch
- 1 day ago Bharat NCAP Draft Notification Approved By MoRTH: Everything You Need To Know
- News BJP's Ghanshyam Lodhi wrests Rampur LS seat from SP
- Finance AMCs Prepare To Launch New Mutual Fund Schemes From Next Month As Sebi Restriction Nears End
- Movies YouTuber Ashish Chanchlani Approached For Salman Khan’s Bigg Boss 16? Details Inside
- Sports Ranji Trophy 2022: Full List of Award Winners, Prize Money and Records
- Education SBI CBO Final Result 2022 Released, Download SBI Circle Based Officer 2022 Final Result PDF At sbi.co.in
- Technology Week 25, 2022 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy F13, Tecno POVA 3, POCO X4 GT, iQOO U5e, Xiaomi Book S, And More
- Lifestyle Born In August: What Does Your Personality Trait Say About You?
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
South Korean carmaker Hyundai has launched the facelifted Venue SUV in India. Prices for the 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift start at Rs 7.53 lakh (ex-showroom).
2022 Hyundai Venue Design Changes & Features
The 2022 Hyundai Venue features a brand new front design which is inspired by the ones seen on the marque's larger SUVs like the upcoming Tucson. The front end of the SUV features a larger new front grille finished in dark chrome. The front turn signals are integrated with the new grille. The front bumper has been heavily revised and now features a wide air dam that runs across its width. Also seen at the front is a silver faux bash plate.
The sides of the new Hyundai Venue feature new alloy wheels while the rear section features a new light signature thanks to a set of connected LED taillights. The rear bumper has also been revised and now features a silver faux bash plate along with a scooped-out section that runs across its width and hosts the rear number plate and black plastic sections.
Step inside the new Hyundai Venue and the changes are more subtle. The driver's seat features 4-way electrical adjustment while the rear seats feature 2 step recline.
There is a new digital driver's display along with an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system that gets support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The infotainment system also features support for Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. The 2022 Hyundai Venue also features 60+ connected car features through the carmaker's Bluelink connected car suite.
The Hyundai Venue comes with 30 plus safety including 6 airbags, electronic stability control, hill assist control and a tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) among others.
2022 Hyundai Venue Engine & Gearbox Options
The new 2022 Hyundai Venue continues to be offered with the same petrol and diesel engine options. There are two petrol engines on offer for Venue customers, a 1.2-litre naturally aspirated unit and 1.0-litre turbocharged powerplant. The 1.2-litre engine delivers 82bhp at 6,00rpm and 114Nm of peak torque at 4,000rpm. This engine is offered with a 5-speed manual gearbox.
The more powerful petrol engine is the 1.0-litre turbo unit that produces 118bhp at 6,000rpm and 172Nm of peak torque at 1,500rpm. This three-cylinder turbo engine is offered with 6-speed manual, 6-speed semi-automatic iMT and 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission options.
The sole diesel engine offered with the 2022 Hyundai Venue is a 1.5-litre turbocharged unit producing 99bhp at 4,000rpm and 240Nm at 1,500rpm. The engine is offered with a 6-speed manual transmission.
Hyundai Venue Variant & Colour Options
The new 2022 Hyundai Venue is offered in 5 broad variant options - E, S, S (O), SX and SX (O). The higher-spec models get features like a digital driver's display wireless phone charging, air purifier, a cooled glove box, cruise control, automatic aircon, push-button start/stop, and an electrically operated sunroof among many others.
The new Hyundai Venue is offered in the following colour options - Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Phantom Black, Denim Blue, Titan Grey and Fiery Red.
Thoughts On The New 2022 Hyundai Venue
The 2022 Hyundai Venue brings with it a host of changes including brand new front and rear ends, an updated connected car suite and more comfort on the inside. All this kit at an attractive price point should help the Venue continue to run out of Hyundai showrooms in the coming days, months and years.