- 13 hrs ago Mercedes To Bring The Most Powerful Four-Cylinder Car In The World To India
- 16 hrs ago Royal Enfield Reveals 'Birth of the Bullet' & 'The Picnic Special' Limited Edition Helmets
- 18 hrs ago Euler Motors HiLoad Commercial EV Launched At Rs 3.50 Lakhs
- 19 hrs ago Audi Looks At Assembling EVs in India — A Sign Of Things To Come
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Discounts On Quad Camera Smartphones From Low To Premium Price
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 October 27 Highlights: Ieshaan Sehgaal And Rajiv Adatia Get Into Huge Argument
- News Diwali 2021: How different States are enforcing firecracker restrictions
- Sports T20 World Cup: Debutants Nambia extend impressive run with win over Scotland in Super 12s
- Finance Top 5 Banks Promising An Interest Rate of 7% On Savings Accounts In 2021
- Education CAT Admit Card 2021 Released At iimcat.ac.in, Check How To Download IIM Hall Tickets
- Lifestyle Halloween 2021: Doll And Guards Costume From Squid Game And The Significance Of These Costumes Spoilers
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Volvo Cars India has announced a car subscription programme. The newly introduced car subscription programme is in its test phase, and it is yet to be introduced throughout the country. Volvo India's new car subscription programme is currently available in Delhi and Gurugram, and subscription plans start as low as 12-months.
The car subscription programme comes under the Swedish brand's ‘Subscribe to Safety' programme, and customers can choose a wide variety of Volvo cars. The subscription fleet includes all Volvo models except the S90 sedan.
The pre-owned fleet includes XC40, XC60 and XC90. While the fleet of new cars includes XC40, XC60, XC90 and the all-new S60. Volvo's subscription plan requires the customer to pay a small down payment upfront. However, the subscription package monthly fee includes maintenance, insurance, registration and road tax too.
The icing on the cake is the access to 24x7 Road-Side Assistance. Volvo cars India will introduce the subscription programme across India if they receive a positive response from the test programme being conducted in Delhi and Gurugram. Potential customers in the region can register their interest on Volvo India's official website or visit their nearest Volvo dealer.
At present, prices for Volvo cars in India start from Rs 41,25,000 for the XC40. The mid-range XC60 is priced from Rs 60,90,000, and the top of the range XC90 starts from 88,90,000, and the entry-level S60 sedan range starts from Rs 45,90,000.
Those who plan on owning a Volvo for a short period of time and therefore do not see it worth investing tens of lakhs in, can now subscribe to a Volvo car.
Thoughts On Volvo Cars Subscription Plan Being Introduced In India
Volvo is betting big on the Indian market and is introducing interesting cars. Along with introducing new cars, Volvo is also bringing in new ways of owning a Volvo car. This includes the latest ‘Subscribe to Safety' programme. Will it increase the number of Volvo car users in India, is something that remains to be seen.