- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- Technology List Of Smartphones To Expected To Launch In December 2021
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Movies Marakkar Twitter Review: Mohanlal-Priyadarshan's Magnum Opus Sets History!
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Volkswagen is gearing up for the launch of facelifted Tiguan SUV in India. According to sources, the German automobile giant is planning to launch the premium 5-seater mid-size SUV on December 7, 2021.
When launched, the facelifted version of the Volkswagen Tiguan will compete against the likes of other premium mid-sized SUVs such as the Hyundai Tucson, Jeep Compass, and Citroen C5 AirCross.
Apart from the facelifted version of the Volkswagen Tiguan that is scheduled to launch this December, the German car manufacturer has three more SUVs lined up for the launch this year in India.
The other three SUVs are the all-new Volkswagen Taigun and the facelift versions of Volkswagen T-Roc and Tiguan AllSpace.
From the exterior point of view, the updated version of the Volkswagen Tiguan comes with the German car brand's latest design language. This design language gives the updated Volkswagen Tiguan a new front grille and LED headlights for a sleeker outlook.
Apart from that, other changes include a revised rear section with slimmer taillamps to match the overall design changes.
Unlike the Volkswagen T-Roc, Volkswagen plans to locally assemble the Volkswagen Tiguan SUV in India, just like its previous version.
Moving inside the cabin, the facelifted version of the Volkswagen Tiguan gets a slightly updated dashboard with virtual cockpit, Vienna leather seats, 3- shades of ambient lighting, illuminated scuff plates, panoramic sunroof, touch screen infotainment unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, wireless charger, three-zone climate control, motorized driver seat with memory function, flat-bottom steering wheel with integrated media controls and much more.
Powering the updated version of the Volkswagen Tiguan gets a tried-and-tested 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine with 187 bhp and 320 Nm of torque. Moreover, in India, the updated version of the Volkswagen Tiguan will come with a 7-speed DSG automatic transmission and 4-Motion all-wheel-drive system.
In terms of safety features, the updated version of the Volkswagen Tiguan gets all the latest safety tech such as 6-airbags, driver alert system, ABS with EBD, ESP, traction control, tyre pressure monitoring system, ASR, EDL, hill start assist, hill descent control, autoB hold and many more.
Thoughts About The Updated Version Of The Volkswagen Tiguan
The updated version of the Volkswagen Tiguan comes packed with many standard features and on top of that, it also comes with a punch petrol powertrain and an advanced all-wheel-drive system for all-weather capability. Overall, the Volkswagen Tiguan makes a great deal for itself in the premium mid-size SUV market.