- 2 hrs ago Kawasaki Z650RS 50th Anniversary Edition Will Soon Come To India: No Mechanical Updates
- 5 hrs ago Adani Group May Foray Into EV Business In India: Trademark Registered
- 21 hrs ago Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- 23 hrs ago Toyota Hilux TVC Out Ahead Of Launch: Bookings Now Open
- News Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2022: Check vacancy details, pay scale, eligibility and more
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Specifications Leaked; Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC Tipped
- Sports Asia Cup Hockey: After 9-0 win against Malaysia, India ready for Japan challenge
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In South India In Winter Of 2022
- Finance Yes Bank Q3 Profit Rises 77 Percent To Rs 266 Crore
- Movies James Corden Offers Jacket To Dakota Johnson To Help Cover Her Dress, Actress Has A Hilarious Reaction
- Lifestyle Urvashi Rautela Sets New Sleepwear Street Style Trend
- Education RSMSSB Admit Card 2022 Released For Fireman, AFO Exam At rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, Download Here
Volkswagen Polo and Vento Matt Edition launched in India and prices start from Rs 9.99 lakh (ex-showroom) for the Volkswagen Polo and Rs 11.94 lakh (ex-showroom) for the Volkswagen Vento (Highline AT).
The newly introduced Matt Edition on the Volkswagen Polo and Vento bring few cosmetic upgrades and does not change any mechanical bits of the cars.
The new Matt Edition on both the Volkswagen Polo and Vento comes after the introduction of the Skoda Rapid Matte Edition in India.
Volkswagen Polo and Vento are still the best-selling models for Volkswagen in India, and the brand has been trying its best to keep both these models up to date with newer editions.
The new Volkswagen Polo and Vento Matt Edition sports a matte Carbon Steel Grey paint, and gets contrasting black ORVMs, door handles and spoiler. However, the rear spoiler and the door handles are finished in gloss black.
In this new matte Carbon Steel Grey shade, the Volkswagen Polo and Vento look a lot sportier than the standard version.
Moving inside, the dark theme is not carried forward in the Volkswagen Vento, and it uses the standard dual-tone Black&Beige colour palette. The Volkswagen Polo on the other hand uses a dark interior colour scheme that nicely compliments the exterior paint scheme.
Feature-wise, the Volkswagen Polo and Vento Matt Edition comes equipped with a decent-sized 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a rear-view camera, steering mounted controls, Bluetooth connectivity, Aux port, USB connectivity and many more.
Apart from this, both Volkswagen Polo and Volkswagen Vento are considered some of the safest cars currently available in India. Both cars offer safety features such as dual front airbags, ABS, Auto-dimming IRVM, automatic rain-sensing wipers, and a few more.
Both the new Volkswagen Polo and Vento Matt Edition are powered by the same 1.0-litre 3-cylinder TSI petrol engine powering the standard Volkswagen Polo and Vento models. This engine produces 109 bhp at 5000 rpm and 175 Nm of torque at 1750 rpm.
Both the Volkswagen Polo and Vento are offered with either a 6-speed manual transmission or a 6-speed automatic gearbox.
Volkswagen is also offering 4EVER Care package as standard, which includes four years standard warranty, 4 years Roadside Assistance (RSA), and three free services.
The Matt Edition is also available on the Volkswagen Vento Highline Plus AT, and this variant with Matt Edition costs Rs 13.34 lakh (ex-showroom).
Thoughts About The Volkswagen Polo and Vento Matt Edition
The new Matt Edition on the Volkswagen Polo and Volkswagen Vento has somehow managed to keep the rather ageing design afresh. Moreover, the lighter interior theme on the Volkswagen somehow manages to grab the attention in a good way despite having a contrasting theme on the outside.
It is also noteworthy that almost all competitors of the Volkswagen Polo and Vento have undergone a generation change, yet these vehicles from the German manufacturer still hold their ground. However, it is time for Volkswagen to replace these vehicles in India with something more modern and contemporary.