- 1 day ago Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Taigun Launched In India At Rs 10.49 Lakh: All You Need To Know
- 2 days ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup Announced; GT-R650 Race Bike Revealed
- 2 days ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- News Quad leaders' summit: Here's what Modi, Biden, Morrison and Suga said in opening remarks
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale Up To 80% Discount Offers On Electronics And Accessories
- Sports IPL 2021: RCB vs CSK: Full List of Award Winners, Man of the Match, Post-match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Thalapathy Vijay Wraps Up Beast Delhi Schedule; Airport Pictures Go Viral!
- Education Schools In Maharashtra To Reopen From October 4, School Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad Announces
- Finance Survey Finds Over Two-Thirds of Customers Willing To Switch To Digital Only Bank
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
- Lifestyle Attending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
Volkswagen India announces a new set of service initiatives in the country. Under the new initiative, VW customers will have access to information, reduced cost of ownership and peace of mind.
The brand has introduced several new features and slashed the prices of spares in the country to reduce the cost of ownership. The company has reduced the Volkswagen Genuine Spare Parts pricing by up to 11 per cent.
Engine oil prices have gone down by nearly 32 per cent. Additionally, the company is also offering benefits of up to 24 per cent on Service Value Packages. The reductions are part of Volkswagen India's robust service strategy. According to the company, the strategy is based on accessibility, transparency, and a customer-first philosophy.
Apart from the reduction in spares, Volkswagen will also expand its mobile service reach under the new service initiative. The Volkswagen Assistance and Mobile Service Units fleet will soon have over 80 per cent reach across the country for door-step service assistance.
It enables customers to opt for this service for small repair and maintenance jobs or for a quick vehicle health check before a long road trip. The Mobile Service Unit as the name suggests also adapts as the mobile facility to conduct service operations in remote locations.
In addition to this, the new service initiative also brings several new features such as the ‘Volkswagen Service Cam' and the ‘Service Cost Calculator'. The Service Cam features allow the workshop to inform and seeks a customer's approval for any additional repairs that may occur during inspection via a video recording. This helps in maintaining transparency throughout the service process.
Moving to the Service Cost Calculator, as the name suggests it lets customers understand their periodic maintenance bill prior to the Service booking. The calculator is easily accessible on the brands' official website to get an approximate repair estimate.
The company also states that under the new service initiatives, Volkswagen's best-selling carlines Polo & Vento are now around 25 per cent economical from a periodic maintenance cost perspective.
Customers seeking more information can connect with Volkswagen India through the verified ‘WhatsApp for Business' platform. It provides easy, accessible information on VW product and service offerings. Details on the brands' service value packages, extended warranty, Roadside assistance and more can also be secured.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr Ashish Gupta, Brand Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, "At Volkswagen, one of our key endeavours is to offer our customers a strong value proposition across our products and services. With the enhanced service strategy, we aim to offer our customers global service standards and a peace of mind ownership experience by servicing a Volkswagen vehicle through highly qualified and trained service technicians.
Their expertise coupled with our efforts towards reducing the cost of ownership, accessibility and providing a holistic experience makes Volkswagen a preferred brand among consumers."
Thoughts About The Volkswagen New Service Schemes Announced In India
Volkswagen has reduced prices on spares and engine oil to make ownership more affordable. Additionally, the company has introduced several new features to maintain transparency in the servicing of cars to customers. All of this will ensure VW customers in the country a hassle-free ownership experience.