- 51 min ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 2 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 3 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- Sports If England's best players stand together, they will play IPL 2021: Kevin Pietersen on ECB no
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Movies Nick Jonas Spills A Bedroom Secret Of Him And Wife Priyanka Chopra And Its Unmissable
- News Major Opposition parties write to PM Modi, demand free mass vaccination, suspension of Central Vista project
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Finance April CPI Inflation Softens To 4.29 Per Cent; March IIP Spikes To 22 Percent
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Volkswagen India announces a new set of service initiatives in the country. Under the new initiative, VW customers will have access to information, reduced cost of ownership and peace of mind.
The brand has introduced several new features and slashed the prices of spares in the country to reduce the cost of ownership. The company has reduced the Volkswagen Genuine Spare Parts pricing by up to 11 per cent.
Engine oil prices have gone down by nearly 32 per cent. Additionally, the company is also offering benefits of up to 24 per cent on Service Value Packages. The reductions are part of Volkswagen India's robust service strategy. According to the company, the strategy is based on accessibility, transparency, and a customer-first philosophy.
Apart from the reduction in spares, Volkswagen will also expand its mobile service reach under the new service initiative. The Volkswagen Assistance and Mobile Service Units fleet will soon have over 80 per cent reach across the country for door-step service assistance.
It enables customers to opt for this service for small repair and maintenance jobs or for a quick vehicle health check before a long road trip. The Mobile Service Unit as the name suggests also adapts as the mobile facility to conduct service operations in remote locations.
In addition to this, the new service initiative also brings several new features such as the ‘Volkswagen Service Cam' and the ‘Service Cost Calculator'. The Service Cam features allow the workshop to inform and seeks a customer's approval for any additional repairs that may occur during inspection via a video recording. This helps in maintaining transparency throughout the service process.
Moving to the Service Cost Calculator, as the name suggests it lets customers understand their periodic maintenance bill prior to the Service booking. The calculator is easily accessible on the brands' official website to get an approximate repair estimate.
The company also states that under the new service initiatives, Volkswagen's best-selling carlines Polo & Vento are now around 25 per cent economical from a periodic maintenance cost perspective.
Customers seeking more information can connect with Volkswagen India through the verified ‘WhatsApp for Business' platform. It provides easy, accessible information on VW product and service offerings. Details on the brands' service value packages, extended warranty, Roadside assistance and more can also be secured.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr Ashish Gupta, Brand Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, "At Volkswagen, one of our key endeavours is to offer our customers a strong value proposition across our products and services. With the enhanced service strategy, we aim to offer our customers global service standards and a peace of mind ownership experience by servicing a Volkswagen vehicle through highly qualified and trained service technicians.
Their expertise coupled with our efforts towards reducing the cost of ownership, accessibility and providing a holistic experience makes Volkswagen a preferred brand among consumers."
Thoughts About The Volkswagen New Service Schemes Announced In India
Volkswagen has reduced prices on spares and engine oil to make ownership more affordable. Additionally, the company has introduced several new features to maintain transparency in the servicing of cars to customers. All of this will ensure VW customers in the country a hassle-free ownership experience.