- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- News Viral video: Groom rests hand on shoulder of bride, Check what happens next
- Technology List Of Best Over-Ear Headphones To Buy In India Under Rs 5,000
- Sports WTC Final, Day 5: Southee removes openers as India reach 64/2 at stumps; contest goes into reserve day
- Movies Mohanlal's Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham To Be Exclusively Screened On All Screens In Kerala!
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
With the start of the monsoon season in India, Volkswagen India has announced monsoon car care services for all its customers across the country.The Wolfsburg based manufacturer has already initiated the monsoon car care campaign in all Volkswagen authorised service centres across India. The campaign was initiated on June 01, 2021.
Among the Indian consumers, the German car manufacturer has maintained its international reputation as a manufacturer of ‘solidly built cars’. This initiative serves as another reminder of Volkswagen’s customer service.
Ashish Gupta, Brand Director of Volkswagen Passenger Cars in India was quoted as saying, "For Volkswagen India, safety and convenience of its customers have always been a top priority. With the restricted vehicle movement due to the lockdown situation, it is indeed important that all vehicles are checked periodically for the safety & comfort of our customers for a hassle-free driving experience.”
He went on to say, “It is our endeavor to offer best in class services and peace-of-mind ownership experience, by delivering the Volkswagen standard service and expertise." Along with the monsoon car care campaign, Volkswagen has launched the second phase of its TCO campaign.
The main objective of the TCO campaign is to reduce the cost of maintenance by up to 25 per cent on all of its models. For the monsoon car care campaign, the technicians working at the authorised service centre will conduct a 10-point health check-up free of any charges.
Under this campaign, the technician will also inspect the car for any damage or potential hazard that could cause trouble during the rainy season. This check-up also includes inspection of Volkswagen’s fitted accessories.
For the customers who had missed their scheduled service during the lockdown, Volkswagen has announced extended comprehensive service support. To further protect its customers, Volkswagen has started offering additional services like complete vehicle sanitisation, antimicrobial treatments, fumigation and Ozone treatments.
To control the spread of any virus, Volkswagen claims that its dealerships are regularly sanitised and adhere to all local and national safety standards.
Thoughts On Volkswagen Monsoon Car Care Service Being Introduced
These types of initiatives from all brands can help their customers when in need. Volkswagen has done well in offering this monsoon car care service free of cost. We expect more manufacturers to roll out very similar service packages as the monsoon season sets in.