- News Landslide in Kerala's Kottayam: 3 dead, atleast 10 missing in Kottayam, IAF assistance sought
- Technology Poco M4 Pro 5G With Up 6GB RAM Spotted At FCC; When Is It Launching?
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Finance Now Conduct Debit Card Services At New Micro ATMs of This Bank: Here’s How
- Movies Katrina Kaif Reviews Sardar Udham, Praises Rumoured Boyfriend Vicky Kaushal As 'Pure Talent'
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: Oman vs PNG preview
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
FADA (Federation of Automobile Dealers Associations) announces the sales and registration report for June 2021 (retails sales). According to the report, the passenger vehicle sales grow 43 per cent as compared to the June 2020 sales.
Also, the monthly growth of vehicle sales grew 55 per cent in the last month as compared to the May 2021 sales which stood at 5,35,855 units.
Vehicle Sales & Registration Report For June 2021 (M-o-M)
|Brands||June 2021||May 2021||Growth|
|Commercial Vehicle (Overall)||35,700||17,534||50.89%|
|Light Commercial Vehicle||21,650||9,411||56.53%|
|Medium Commercial Vehicle||2,091||915||56.24%|
|Heavy Commercial Vehicle||9,575||6,233||34.90%|
Vehicle Sales & Registration Report For June 2021 (Y-o-Y)
|Segment||June 2021||June 2020||Growth|
|Commercial Vehicle (Overall)||35,700||10,619||236.19%|
|Light Commercial Vehicle||21,650||8,428||156.88%|
|Medium Commercial Vehicle||2,091||78||2580.77%|
|Heavy Commercial Vehicle||9,575||346||2667.34%|
Segment-Wise Sales & Registration Report For June 2021
Passenger Four Wheelers:
Commenting on how June'21 performed, FADA President, Mr Vinkesh Gulati said, "The month of June witnessed re-opening for most of the states except the ones in South. Due to this, the industry witnessed a high pent up demand which was stuck in the system because of statewide lockdowns."
Regarding car and bike sales for June 2021, he further stated, "While all the categories were in green, Passenger Vehicles maintains to see good demand as customers continued to show keenness in vehicles for observing social distancing and safety of their families. Two Wheeler category though in green has witnessed a softer recovery as the rural market is taking time to get back from post covid stress."
He further added, "The commercial vehicle segment has seen staggering growth over last year, though on a very low base as there were product shortages due to BS-6 transition."
"Overall, the industry is still not out of the woods. When compared to June'19, we are still in red by -28% with 3W and CVs taking the max hit as they are down by -70% and -45% respectively. Only Tractors continue to grow as it was up 27% compared to June'19," he concluded.
Thoughts About The Vehicle Sales & Registrations FADA Report June 2021
The Automotive Industry has bounced back as compared to the monthly and yearly sales in June 2021. The Commercial Vehicle has seen a sharp increase in demand as compared to the sales from the same month last year. According to FADA's report for June 2021, the overall monthly sales have grown over 55 per cent, which is an amazing comeback during these testing times in India.