- Movies House of Gucci Movie Review Exclusive: Lady Gaga-Adam Driver Film Is High On Fashion, Short Of Eloquence
- News Winter Session of Parliament: Speaker Om Birla to meet floor leaders of parties on November 29
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Hyderabad Fc stun champions Mumbai City FC
- Education MPSC State Service Main Amit Card 2021 Released, Download MPSC Main Exam 2020 Admit Card On mpsconline.gov.in
- Finance Tomato Prices Will Continue To Remain On The Higher Side: Crisil
- Lifestyle Your Traditional Outfits Sorted Ft. Mahima Makwana, Bhumi Pednekar, And Chitrangda Singh
- Technology Vivo Watch 2 Features, Design Tipped Via Leaked Renders; How’s It Different From Original?
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhopal
The Ministry of Road Transport & Highways (MoRTH) has announced the extension on the validity of all vehicle documents across India. The government organization has announced an increase in the validity period for the fifth time in the country since last year.
According to the statement released by MoRTH, the deadline for the renewal of documents has been extended to June 30, 2021. The government had extended the validity of all the above-mentioned documents until March 31, 2021. This deadline has now been extended.
The extension has been announced due to the recent wake of Covid-19 cases in certain parts of the country. As per the notification, all vehicle documents including Driving License (DL), Vehicle Registrations (RCs), Permits and others will remain valid till the end of June 2021.
The same extension of documents validity was announced earlier on March 30, 2020, June 9, 2020, August 24, 2020, and December 27, 2020. As a result, this is the fifth time the government is adding a new deadline to the expiration of vehicle documents in the country.
The circular from the government stated, "Taking into consideration the grim situation continuing due to conditions for prevention of the spread of COVID-19 across the country, it is advised that the validity of all of the above-referred documents whose extension of validity could not be, or was not likely to be, granted due to lock-down and/or COVID -19 and which had expired since 1st of Feb, 2020 or would expire by 30th June 2021, the same may be treated to be valid till 30th June, 2021."
It further stated, "Enforcement authorities are advised to treat such documents as valid till 30th June 2021. This will help out citizens in availing of transport-related services. It may be the last advisory in this regard. All the States and Union Territories are requested to implement this advisory in letter and spirit so that the citizens, the transporters, and various other organizations, which are operating under this difficult time, may not get harassed and face difficulties."
Thoughts On The Vehicle Documents Validity Extended Until June 2021 Across India
The Ministry of Road Transport has yet again announced an extension on the expiration of vehicle documents. The decision has been made to prevent the spread of COVID-19 across the country. The new deadline will give motorists ample time to renew vehicle documents.