- 5 hrs ago New Ducati Multistrada V2 And V2 S Revealed
- 7 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai i20; Which One Should You Pick?
- 1 day ago 2021 KTM RC200 Arrives At Dealership: Gets Dual-Channel ABS As Standard
- 1 day ago Top 5 Safest Cars In India: All of them are manufactured by Indian automobile manufacturers
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: Scotland stun Bangladesh by 6 runs in T20 WC first round
- News WHO's technical group to meet on Oct 26 to consider emergency use listing of Covaxin
- Movies Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Fame Abhishek Malik Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend Suhani Choudhary
- Finance I-T Raid On Digital Marketing, Waste Management: Discovers Unaccounted Investments of Rs 7 Cr
- Lifestyle Turmeric For Depression: Does It Help Ease The Symptoms? How To Use
- Technology Apple Has A Plan To Make Your Existing MacBooks Look Old: MacBook Pro With Notch Incoming?
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Skoda is likely to launch a new sedan in the Indian market soon. The sedan is likely to be the car codenamed ANB, which is said to be based on the MQB A0 IN platform. However, the upcoming sedan is expected to be launched by the end of 2021.
According to the latest report by TeamBHP, the new Skoda sedan has been spotted testing in Pune for the first time. As seen in the spy images, the car gets a typical Skoda grille, halogen headlamps and halogen fog lamps at the front.
At the rear, the test vehicle's design appears to be like a notchback design that looks very similar to the Octavia. In length, the car appears to be smaller than the current-gen Octavia. However, The sedan is expected to share some of its body panels with the Volkswagen Virtus.
Mechanically, there are no details as of now, but we can expect the upcoming sedan from Skoda to be powered by a 1.0-litre TSI engine. The new car could be positioned above the Rapid sedan.
In other recent Skoda news, the company has commenced production of the upcoming new-generation Octavia in the Indian market. A few days back, the first unit of the new Skoda Octavia sedan was rolled out from the production line at the brand's manufacturing facility in Aurangabad.
The Skoda Octavia will also feature mechanical changes including the powertrain. The upcoming sedan is expected to be offered with two engine options: the 1.5-litre and 2.0-litre TSI engines. The 1.5-litre TSI unit produces 148bhp and 250Nm of peak torque mated to a six-speed manual gearbox. The top-spec 2.0-litre TSI engine churns out 190bhp and 320Nm of torque mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic as standard.
Thoughts About The Upcoming New Sedan From Skoda In India
The upcoming sedan from Skoda is expected to be launched by the end of 2021 and the sedan is likely to be the car codenamed ANB. We can expect the upcoming sedan from Skoda to be powered by a 1.0-litre TSI engine. The new car could be positioned above the Rapid sedan.