- 3 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Classic 350 India Launch: Available Without Tripper Navigation, New Colours & More
- 6 hrs ago Revolt RV300 To Be Replaced By RV1 Electric Motorcycle: Here Are All The Details
- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki XL7 India Launch Expected Soon: Price, Expected Specs, Features & Other Details
- 13 hrs ago Ford Aspire Automatic India Launch Expected Soon: Likely To Be A 6-Speed Torque Converter
- News Mirabai Chanu created history, entire nation is proud of her: Sports Minister Anurag Thakur
- Movies Bhushan Kumar's T-Series And Lahari Music Bag Music Rights Of RRR Directed By SS Rajamouli
- Sports Tokyo 2020: 'Mirabai Chanu's medal has inspired the entire nation,' says sports minister Anurag Thakur
- Technology Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition New Color Variant In Tow; What's New?
- Finance 2 Banking Stocks To Buy With An Upside Target of 28%
- Education TNGASA 2021: Tamil Nadu Arts And Science College Application Process Begins
- Lifestyle Princess Diana's Niece Lady Kitty Spencer Looks Gorgeous In Her Victorian Lace Wedding Gown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Isuzu Motors discontinued their passenger vehicle lineup in India, post the BS6-emission regulations being implemented. While the company did update its commercial vehicle lineup with the D-Max S-Cab and Regular-Cab, its PV segment still doesn't have any BS6 models on sale in India. However, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross BS6 SUV has been spotted testing earlier.
According to the latest images posted by Sumit Shinde on Facebook, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross BS6 SUV has been spotted testing once again. The SUV is expected to launch soon in the Indian market. As per the spy images, Isuzu D-Max V-Cross BS6 SUV that has been spotted is not fully covered in wraps, hence, revealing some details about the vehicle.
The spy pics also reveal a partially camouflaged version of the D-Max V-Cross. This indicates that the upcoming SUV could carry forward the same design and styling elements as its BS4 version, with little to no changes. We expect the engine to be the only significantly updated component in the new BS6 V-Cross SUV. The spy pics showcase the test mule wearing a 'Ddi' badge, referring to the SUV's 1.9-litre diesel engine.
The 1.9-litre engine will receive the BS6 emission update, however, it is expected to carry forward the same power and torque figures as before. The BS4-iteration of the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross SUV produced 132bhp and 320Nm of peak torque and was paired with a five-speed manual.
Apart from the updated engine, Isuzu could also take the opportunity to add a host of features and safety equipment to the D-Max V-Cross. This includes a large touchscreen, engine start/stop button, automatic climate control, dual airbags, traction control, electronic stability control, rear parking sensors, LED lighting all around and many more.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Isuzu D-Max V-Cross BS6 SUV
The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross BS6 SUV once launched in India is expected to come with a slight hike in prices, compared to its BS4 variant. We expect it to be in the range to be between Rs 17 to 19 lakh, ex-showroom. The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross pick-up doesn't have a direct rival in the Indian market.