- 4 hrs ago KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- 4 hrs ago Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Across India: State-Wise Numbers!
- 18 hrs ago Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- 20 hrs ago Hyundai Car Offer & Discounts For April 2021: Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh On Select Models
- Movies Sameera Reddy Tests Positive For COVID-19; Reveals That She Is In Home Quarantine
- Lifestyle What Happens To Your Body When You're Not Eating Enough Vegetables?
- Sports UFC Vegas 24 results: Robert Whittaker puts on master class in victory over Kelvin Gastelum
- News Over 12 crore doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered in 92 days in India
- Finance 7 Best MidCap Mutual Funds That Gave up to 60% Returns in 1 year
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Isuzu Motors discontinued their passenger vehicle lineup in India, post the BS6-emission regulations being implemented. While the company did update its commercial vehicle lineup with the D-Max S-Cab and Regular-Cab, its PV segment still doesn't have any BS6 models on sale in India. However, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross BS6 SUV has been spotted testing earlier.
According to the latest images posted by Sumit Shinde on Facebook, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross BS6 SUV has been spotted testing once again. The SUV is expected to launch soon in the Indian market. As per the spy images, Isuzu D-Max V-Cross BS6 SUV that has been spotted is not fully covered in wraps, hence, revealing some details about the vehicle.
The spy pics also reveal a partially camouflaged version of the D-Max V-Cross. This indicates that the upcoming SUV could carry forward the same design and styling elements as its BS4 version, with little to no changes. We expect the engine to be the only significantly updated component in the new BS6 V-Cross SUV. The spy pics showcase the test mule wearing a 'Ddi' badge, referring to the SUV's 1.9-litre diesel engine.
The 1.9-litre engine will receive the BS6 emission update, however, it is expected to carry forward the same power and torque figures as before. The BS4-iteration of the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross SUV produced 132bhp and 320Nm of peak torque and was paired with a five-speed manual.
Apart from the updated engine, Isuzu could also take the opportunity to add a host of features and safety equipment to the D-Max V-Cross. This includes a large touchscreen, engine start/stop button, automatic climate control, dual airbags, traction control, electronic stability control, rear parking sensors, LED lighting all around and many more.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Isuzu D-Max V-Cross BS6 SUV
The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross BS6 SUV once launched in India is expected to come with a slight hike in prices, compared to its BS4 variant. We expect it to be in the range to be between Rs 17 to 19 lakh, ex-showroom. The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross pick-up doesn't have a direct rival in the Indian market.