- 7 hrs ago Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- 8 hrs ago Toyota Hilux TVC Out Ahead Of Launch: Bookings Now Open
- 10 hrs ago Skoda Slavia Production Started: Deliveries To Commence From March 2022
- 15 hrs ago Five Things To Know About The Tata Tiago CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- News Goa elections: Manohar Parikkar's son quits BJP after failing to get ticket
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 January 21 Highlights: Rashami Desai And Devoleena Bhattacharjee Get Into A Nasty Fight
- Finance Buy Aster DM Healthcare For 16% Potential Gains In 3 Months: HDFC Securities
- Sports PKL 2021-22: U.P. Yoddha beat Bengal Warriors, jump to fourth on points table
- Lifestyle COVID: Omicron Sub-Lineage BA.2 Considered 'Variant Under Investigation' In The UK
- Education RSMSSB Admit Card 2022 Released For Fireman, AFO Exam At rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, Download Here
- Technology Intel Is Building World's Largest Chip Manufacturing Plant In Ohio, USA: Will Be Operational By 2025
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In Winter Of 2022
The Mercedes-Benz G-Class is one of the most popular premium SUVs out there. Its popularity was further underlined by this family that took delivery of two G-Class SUVs in one day. The two SUVs were the same G350d variant too. However, the colours of the two SUVs are different.
The Mercedes-benz G-Class has rather humble roots. It started off in life as a vehicle developed for military usage for the German armed forces. It certainly did become very successful in that area, but it has seen exceptional success as an elite civilian transport vehicle.
The G-Wagen has something extraordinary about it even though its design mostly comprises straight lines and lots of boxiness. Though one can't really put a finger on the traits that make the G-Class popular, it is quite simply setting the sales charts ablaze (by premium SUV standards).
The badass SUV has seen takers in celebrities, actors, wealthy businessmen and some of the world's elite who travel in suer-exotic supercars prefer the G-Class as their escort vehicle. After several Indian stars and businessmen buying the G-Class, it is now the turn of a popular family in Maharashtra.
This family though kicked it up a notch and bought two G-Class SUVs. The reason for buying two of these bad boys hasn't been disclosed. Harmanpreet Singh Sehgall, the owner of the two SUVs wrote in an Instagram post, "Ride so nice bought it twice, welcome home G."
The SUVs weren't powered by the top-spec fuel-guzzling bi-turbo V8. Instead, the more practical and rational 3.0-litre diesel engine powers the two SUVs. It is an inline-six-cylinder engine with a maximum power output of 286bhp and a peak torque output of 600Nm. A 9-speed automatic transmission drives all four wheels via a proper 4WD system with low-ratio.
Mercedes-Benz claims that the G350d can sprint from 0-100km/h in about 7.4 seconds. The Mercedes-Benz G350d has a price tag of Rs 1.62 crore (ex-showroom). The SUV comes loaded with features.
Infotainment is taken care of by a 12.3-inch touch screen. It also gets leather upholstery, powered front seats, multi-function steering wheel, push-button start, cruise control, ABS, traction control, climate control, ambient lighting, etc.
The two Mercedes-Benz G350d SUVs will share their garage space with a few other brilliant cars like the new Mahindra Thar, Ford Endeavour, Lamborghini Huracan Evo, Ford Mustang GT, etc.
Thoughts On Two Mercedes-Benz G350d SUVs Being Delivered On The Same Day To The Same Family
The Mercedes-Benz G-Wagen is one of the baddest SUVs around. It has more 'gangsta' feels than any other vehicle on sale today, thanks to its old-school design. This is one of the reasons for its success.