- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- 1 day ago Audi e-Tron Arrives At Showrooms; India Launch On The Cards!
- News Mizoram man, head of world's largest family with 39 wives, 94 kids, dies at 76
- Sports Big challenge coming up: Tom Latham on WTC final against India
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Extends His Support To A Foundation And Donates Masks To Frontline Warriors
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
The Mercedes-Benz G-Class is one of the most popular premium SUVs out there. Its popularity was further underlined by this family that took delivery of two G-Class SUVs in one day. The two SUVs were the same G350d variant too. However, the colours of the two SUVs are different.
The Mercedes-benz G-Class has rather humble roots. It started off in life as a vehicle developed for military usage for the German armed forces. It certainly did become very successful in that area, but it has seen exceptional success as an elite civilian transport vehicle.
The G-Wagen has something extraordinary about it even though its design mostly comprises straight lines and lots of boxiness. Though one can't really put a finger on the traits that make the G-Class popular, it is quite simply setting the sales charts ablaze (by premium SUV standards).
The badass SUV has seen takers in celebrities, actors, wealthy businessmen and some of the world's elite who travel in suer-exotic supercars prefer the G-Class as their escort vehicle. After several Indian stars and businessmen buying the G-Class, it is now the turn of a popular family in Maharashtra.
This family though kicked it up a notch and bought two G-Class SUVs. The reason for buying two of these bad boys hasn't been disclosed. Harmanpreet Singh Sehgall, the owner of the two SUVs wrote in an Instagram post, "Ride so nice bought it twice, welcome home G."
The SUVs weren't powered by the top-spec fuel-guzzling bi-turbo V8. Instead, the more practical and rational 3.0-litre diesel engine powers the two SUVs. It is an inline-six-cylinder engine with a maximum power output of 286bhp and a peak torque output of 600Nm. A 9-speed automatic transmission drives all four wheels via a proper 4WD system with low-ratio.
Mercedes-Benz claims that the G350d can sprint from 0-100km/h in about 7.4 seconds. The Mercedes-Benz G350d has a price tag of Rs 1.62 crore (ex-showroom). The SUV comes loaded with features.
Infotainment is taken care of by a 12.3-inch touch screen. It also gets leather upholstery, powered front seats, multi-function steering wheel, push-button start, cruise control, ABS, traction control, climate control, ambient lighting, etc.
The two Mercedes-Benz G350d SUVs will share their garage space with a few other brilliant cars like the new Mahindra Thar, Ford Endeavour, Lamborghini Huracan Evo, Ford Mustang GT, etc.
Thoughts On Two Mercedes-Benz G350d SUVs Being Delivered On The Same Day To The Same Family
The Mercedes-Benz G-Wagen is one of the baddest SUVs around. It has more ‘gangsta' feels than any other vehicle on sale today, thanks to its old-school design. This is one of the reasons for its success.