- 2 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- 1 day ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 1 day ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- Sports 'Really wanted to prove myself at the Olympics,' says Varun Kumar
- Education HSSC SI Admit Card 2021: Check Haryana Police SI Admit Card 2021 Download Link
- Movies Kartik Aaryan Loses His Way In Panchgani, Obliges The Patrol Officers On The Spot For A Selfie
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale: Discount Offers On POCO X3 Pro, Motorola Edge 20 Fusion, And More
- Lifestyle Pratipada Shraddha 2021: First Day of Pitru Paksha Tithi, Puja Ritual, Significance and How To Do
- News 'Will finish Captain's incomplete work, stand firmly with farmers': Punjab CM Channi
- Finance How Senior Citizens Over The Age of 65 Years Can Open NPS Account?
- Travel Motorcycle Tour: Top Tips For Riding Long Distances
The Mercedes-Benz G-Class is one of the most popular premium SUVs out there. Its popularity was further underlined by this family that took delivery of two G-Class SUVs in one day. The two SUVs were the same G350d variant too. However, the colours of the two SUVs are different.
The Mercedes-benz G-Class has rather humble roots. It started off in life as a vehicle developed for military usage for the German armed forces. It certainly did become very successful in that area, but it has seen exceptional success as an elite civilian transport vehicle.
The G-Wagen has something extraordinary about it even though its design mostly comprises straight lines and lots of boxiness. Though one can't really put a finger on the traits that make the G-Class popular, it is quite simply setting the sales charts ablaze (by premium SUV standards).
The badass SUV has seen takers in celebrities, actors, wealthy businessmen and some of the world's elite who travel in suer-exotic supercars prefer the G-Class as their escort vehicle. After several Indian stars and businessmen buying the G-Class, it is now the turn of a popular family in Maharashtra.
This family though kicked it up a notch and bought two G-Class SUVs. The reason for buying two of these bad boys hasn't been disclosed. Harmanpreet Singh Sehgall, the owner of the two SUVs wrote in an Instagram post, "Ride so nice bought it twice, welcome home G."
The SUVs weren't powered by the top-spec fuel-guzzling bi-turbo V8. Instead, the more practical and rational 3.0-litre diesel engine powers the two SUVs. It is an inline-six-cylinder engine with a maximum power output of 286bhp and a peak torque output of 600Nm. A 9-speed automatic transmission drives all four wheels via a proper 4WD system with low-ratio.
Mercedes-Benz claims that the G350d can sprint from 0-100km/h in about 7.4 seconds. The Mercedes-Benz G350d has a price tag of Rs 1.62 crore (ex-showroom). The SUV comes loaded with features.
Infotainment is taken care of by a 12.3-inch touch screen. It also gets leather upholstery, powered front seats, multi-function steering wheel, push-button start, cruise control, ABS, traction control, climate control, ambient lighting, etc.
The two Mercedes-Benz G350d SUVs will share their garage space with a few other brilliant cars like the new Mahindra Thar, Ford Endeavour, Lamborghini Huracan Evo, Ford Mustang GT, etc.
Thoughts On Two Mercedes-Benz G350d SUVs Being Delivered On The Same Day To The Same Family
The Mercedes-Benz G-Wagen is one of the baddest SUVs around. It has more ‘gangsta' feels than any other vehicle on sale today, thanks to its old-school design. This is one of the reasons for its success.