- 11 hrs ago Top 3 Tata Punch Alternatives
- 21 hrs ago Citroen C3: Few Things You Should Know
- 23 hrs ago Tata Punch Launched: Prices Start From Rs 5.49 Lakh
- 1 day ago New Ducati Multistrada V2 And V2 S Revealed
- News Karnataka Congress deletes 'illiterate Narendra Modi' tweet, DKS regrets language
- Finance Banks To Remain Shut For 5 Days From Today This Week: Details Inside
- Technology Google Pixel Launch Event Today: Here's How To Watch Livestream In India
- Movies Vijay Deverakonda Says Ananya Panday Has Done A Splendid Job In Liger; 'Everyone Is Going To Love Her'
- Lifestyle Long Covid May Not Be As Fatal As Acute COVID-19 But Can Worsen Existing Ailments, Say Experts
- Sports Giannis braced for Durant battle in Bucks-Nets opener: Nobody in this world can slow down KD
- Education CBSE Term I Date Sheet 2021 Update: CBSE Class 10 And 12 Term I Date Sheet Released On CBSE.Gov.In Site
- Travel International Travel News: US To Ease Travel Curbs For Fully Vaccinated Foreigners From November 8
Triton Electric Vehicle Pvt Ltd is gearing up to set up a Rs 2,100 crore, manufacturing facility in Telangana, India. Triton EV is a fully-owned subsidiary of a leading US-based solar and battery company, Triton Solar.
The decision to set up the American company's manufacturing facility in Telangana was the result of an MoU signed with the state government. The manufacturing plant is being set up at the National Investment & Manufacturing Zone (NIMZ) at Zaheerabad.
The MoU was signed by the company's India division development head, M Mansoor, and Principal Secretary for IT and Industries, Jayesh Ranjan. Through this MoU, the Telangana state government will provide the required land to the company through Telangana State Industrial Infrastructure Corporation at NIMZ, Zaheerabad.
The Rs 2,100 crore project aims to employ more than 25,000 persons and produce 50,000 EVs in the first five years including semi-trucks, sedans, luxury SUVs, and rickshaws. The brand is planning to rival Tesla in every step, there is even an all-electric Semi-Truck.
Last year April, the brand showcased its flagship SUV, the Model H, with an astonishing 1,126kms of range on a single charge. The secret of this range is a big 200kWh battery that supplies energy to its four motors placed at each wheel.
Four electric motors produce an astonishing combined power output of 1480bhp. And is capable of reaching 100kmph from a standstill in just 2.9 seconds. The company is taking bookings for $5000, and an amount of $135,000 has to be paid within a week to finalize the reservation.
Thoughts About The Triton Electric Vehicle India Production Unit To Be Setup In Telangana
The Triton is an EV company based out of the USA, but there is a significant lack of information regarding the working models. Because of the EV boom in the country, many overseas manufacturers are looking to enter the market by partnering with local manufacturers.