- 1 day ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Triton Electric Vehicle Pvt Ltd is gearing up to set up a Rs 2,100 crore, manufacturing facility in Telangana, India. Triton EV is a fully-owned subsidiary of a leading US-based solar and battery company, Triton Solar.
The decision to set up the American company's manufacturing facility in Telangana was the result of an MoU signed with the state government. The manufacturing plant is being set up at the National Investment & Manufacturing Zone (NIMZ) at Zaheerabad.
The MoU was signed by the company's India division development head, M Mansoor, and Principal Secretary for IT and Industries, Jayesh Ranjan. Through this MoU, the Telangana state government will provide the required land to the company through Telangana State Industrial Infrastructure Corporation at NIMZ, Zaheerabad.
The Rs 2,100 crore project aims to employ more than 25,000 persons and produce 50,000 EVs in the first five years including semi-trucks, sedans, luxury SUVs, and rickshaws. The brand is planning to rival Tesla in every step, there is even an all-electric Semi-Truck.
Last year April, the brand showcased its flagship SUV, the Model H, with an astonishing 1,126kms of range on a single charge. The secret of this range is a big 200kWh battery that supplies energy to its four motors placed at each wheel.
Four electric motors produce an astonishing combined power output of 1480bhp. And is capable of reaching 100kmph from a standstill in just 2.9 seconds. The company is taking bookings for $5000, and an amount of $135,000 has to be paid within a week to finalize the reservation.
Thoughts About The Triton Electric Vehicle India Production Unit To Be Setup In Telangana
The Triton is an EV company based out of the USA, but there is a significant lack of information regarding the working models. Because of the EV boom in the country, many overseas manufacturers are looking to enter the market by partnering with local manufacturers.