- 27 min ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 6 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 10 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 14 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Movies Sunny Movie Review: Jayasurya's Powerful Performance Saves This Brave Attempt
- News Bihar court's unique condition to rape accused to get bail: Wash clothes of 2000 women
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
The Toyota Yaris is the brand's executive sedan segment offering in the Indian market. The model carries forward Toyota's design language and comes with a host of features and equipment as well. however, in sales, the Yaris is not doing that well and to revive sales for the Yaris, the company has introduced a wide range of roof and body graphics.
The body decals for the Toyota Yaris are available in shades of Amber, Burnt red, pearl with a similar combination of decals colours on the bonnet and the fender. Buyers can also opt only for roof decals, in shades such as Burnt Red, Amber, Stealth, and Grey.
The design of the Toyota Yaris is subjective and comes with multiple elements, which add to the styling of the sedan. The Yaris features a distinct nose with the Toyota badging at the centre. it also gets sleek headlamps with integrated LED DRLs and turn signal indicators. The front bumper features a massive air intake at the centre with the fog lamps housed separately at either end.
Moving to the side profile, the Toyota Yaris comes with clean lines, with just the 15-inch alloy wheels and the chrome-finished door handles adding character. The rear profile is characterised by sleek wrap-around tail lights.
Some other key features on the sedan include chrome-finished door handles, 8-way electrically-adjustable driver seat, roof-mounted rear AC vents, large touchscreen infotainment system, keyless entry, push-button start/stop, electrically-adjustable and foldable ORVMs, climate control, rain-sensing wipers, cruise control and 60:40 split rear seats and many more.
Mechanically, the Toyota Yaris is powered by a single 1.5-litre four-cylinder VVT-i petrol engine. It produces 106bhp of power and 140Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated either to a standard six-speed manual or an optional CVT automatic transmission.
Safety features on the Toyota Yaris include: seven airbags, ABS with EBD, hill-start assist, vehicle stability control, parking sensors front & rear, immobiliser, follow-me-home headlamps, central locking and impact-sensing auto door unlock; among others.
Thoughts About The New Decals For The Toyota Yaris
The Yaris is a good sedan that hosts a lot of features, however, it did not do well as far as the sales are concerned. The company is making an effort to revive the sales of the sedan by updating it or adding some new features. Moreover, there are some rumours around that the company also might discontinue the Yaris from Indian.