- 18 hrs ago Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- 20 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 24 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 1 day ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- Sports IPL 2021: 38 Australia cricketers including David Warner, Steve Smith, Pat Cummins reach home from Maldives
- Movies Aryan Khan's Picture From Graduation Ceremony Goes Viral; Fans Wish Congratulations To Proud Parents SRK-Gauri
- Technology COVID-19 Symptoms Monitoring: Best Smart Bands With Spo2 Monitor To Buy In India
- Finance Should You Invest In Fixed Deposits With Free Life Insurance Benefits?
- News No proof of fraud against Srinivas, Gambhir: They were helping, Delhi Police tells HC
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan And Sanju
The Toyota Yaris is the brand's executive sedan segment offering in the Indian market. The model carries forward Toyota's design language and comes with a host of features and equipment as well. however, in sales, the Yaris is not doing that well and to revive sales for the Yaris, the company has introduced a wide range of roof and body graphics.
The body decals for the Toyota Yaris are available in shades of Amber, Burnt red, pearl with a similar combination of decals colours on the bonnet and the fender. Buyers can also opt only for roof decals, in shades such as Burnt Red, Amber, Stealth, and Grey.
The design of the Toyota Yaris is subjective and comes with multiple elements, which add to the styling of the sedan. The Yaris features a distinct nose with the Toyota badging at the centre. it also gets sleek headlamps with integrated LED DRLs and turn signal indicators. The front bumper features a massive air intake at the centre with the fog lamps housed separately at either end.
Moving to the side profile, the Toyota Yaris comes with clean lines, with just the 15-inch alloy wheels and the chrome-finished door handles adding character. The rear profile is characterised by sleek wrap-around tail lights.
Some other key features on the sedan include chrome-finished door handles, 8-way electrically-adjustable driver seat, roof-mounted rear AC vents, large touchscreen infotainment system, keyless entry, push-button start/stop, electrically-adjustable and foldable ORVMs, climate control, rain-sensing wipers, cruise control and 60:40 split rear seats and many more.
Mechanically, the Toyota Yaris is powered by a single 1.5-litre four-cylinder VVT-i petrol engine. It produces 106bhp of power and 140Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated either to a standard six-speed manual or an optional CVT automatic transmission.
Safety features on the Toyota Yaris include: seven airbags, ABS with EBD, hill-start assist, vehicle stability control, parking sensors front & rear, immobiliser, follow-me-home headlamps, central locking and impact-sensing auto door unlock; among others.
Thoughts About The New Decals For The Toyota Yaris
The Yaris is a good sedan that hosts a lot of features, however, it did not do well as far as the sales are concerned. The company is making an effort to revive the sales of the sedan by updating it or adding some new features. Moreover, there are some rumours around that the company also might discontinue the Yaris from Indian.