- 6 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive This Festive Season
- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift & Dzire CNG India Launch Soon: Expected To Use 1.2-Litre Dual-Jet Engine
- 12 hrs ago Tata Safari 10,000 Units Production Crossed In 5 Months Of India Launch: New Milestone Achieved!
- 13 hrs ago Lamborghini Urus Graphite Capsule India Launch To Happen Soon
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord 2 5G, Poco F3 GT, Redmi Note 10 And More
- Movies Former Roadies Winner Shweta Mehta Opens Up About Her Near-Fatal Accident, Says She Took Two Years To Recover
- News More than 44.58 crore COVID-19 vaccine doses given so far: Health ministry
- Sports Teary homecoming: Olympic silver-medallist Mirabai Chanu breaks down on meeting mother
- Education NBE Calendar 2021-22 Released For Upcoming Medical Entrance Exams
- Finance RBI Imposes Penalty On Sarvodaya Co-operative Bank; Know Why
- Lifestyle Floral Or Striped, Which Pantsuit Of Mimi Actress Sai Tamhankar Did You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Toyota has introduced a new one-of-a-kind "Door Delivery" system for its customers to procure genuine spare parts and accessories. The decision may have arisen after Toyota has identified that many people are finding it difficult to purchase genuine parts amid this pandemic. With this decision, Toyota is set to assist its customers in procuring genuine parts from the dealership itself.
Toyota has even given some flexibility to its customers by giving them an option to pick up the ordered items from the dealership or get them delivered home. This whole initiative comes under Toyota's 'Toyota Parts Connect' program aimed at helping customers avail genuine parts for their Toyota vehicle.
Under the new Door Delivery initiative, Toyota has even included the delivery of consumables and other items like engine oil, battery, tyres etc. This service is currently available in 12 cities, and Toyota has already planned to extend this service to all cities in the country before the end of 2021.
Commenting on this Mr Naveen Soni, Senior VP of Sales & Service for Toyota said "With the launch of this initiative, we have achieved yet another milestone towards our commitment in providing the best customer experience. Genuine parts play a vital role towards safety of customers and vehicles, therefore, it's our continuous endeavour to improve the accessibility and availability of genuine parts for a user-friendly experience.
Thoughts On Toyota Spare Parts Home Delivery
Toyota has been known to be very customer-centric in its policies and initiatives, and this new Door Delivery system further reinforces this reputation. The Door Delivery process will not only ensure that customers will get Toyota's genuine accessories but it will also strengthen the customer's trust in Toyota.