- News Do such talks strengthen party? Congress leader to Kapil Sibal after CWC meeting
- Finance Top 5 Banks Offering Returns Up To 6.75% On 1 Year Fixed Deposits
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: India are genuine contenders, says Ganguly
- Travel Maharastra's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Movies Garbe Ki Raat Row: FIR Filed Against Rahul Vaidya & Bhoomi Trivedi In Surat
- Technology Honor Band 6 Selling At Just Rs. 2,499 At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Toyota has introduced a new one-of-a-kind "Door Delivery" system for its customers to procure genuine spare parts and accessories. The decision may have arisen after Toyota has identified that many people are finding it difficult to purchase genuine parts amid this pandemic. With this decision, Toyota is set to assist its customers in procuring genuine parts from the dealership itself.
Toyota has even given some flexibility to its customers by giving them an option to pick up the ordered items from the dealership or get them delivered home. This whole initiative comes under Toyota's 'Toyota Parts Connect' program aimed at helping customers avail genuine parts for their Toyota vehicle.
Under the new Door Delivery initiative, Toyota has even included the delivery of consumables and other items like engine oil, battery, tyres etc. This service is currently available in 12 cities, and Toyota has already planned to extend this service to all cities in the country before the end of 2021.
Commenting on this Mr Naveen Soni, Senior VP of Sales & Service for Toyota said "With the launch of this initiative, we have achieved yet another milestone towards our commitment in providing the best customer experience. Genuine parts play a vital role towards safety of customers and vehicles, therefore, it's our continuous endeavour to improve the accessibility and availability of genuine parts for a user-friendly experience.
Thoughts On Toyota Spare Parts Home Delivery
Toyota has been known to be very customer-centric in its policies and initiatives, and this new Door Delivery system further reinforces this reputation. The Door Delivery process will not only ensure that customers will get Toyota's genuine accessories but it will also strengthen the customer's trust in Toyota.