- 1 hr ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 16 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 17 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- 17 hrs ago Yamaha R7 Images Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Global Reveal On 18 May
- News US: Missing Bengal tiger has been found safe, healthy, says Houston police
- Sports ONE Championship Dangal: How Arjan Bhullar became first Indian-origin MMA champion
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Movies Radhe Overseas Day 3 Box Office Collection
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Toyota Kirloskar Motors (TKM) has introduced a new range of pre-paid service packages in the country. Called the 'Smiles Plus', the company aims to offer hassle-free and cost-effective vehicle maintenance to its customers.
According to the company, it has introduced the new maintenance package to fulfil its customer-first approach. It will continue its commitment to providing a unique customer experience through value-added services.
Customers choosing the Smiles Plus packages can choose to customise as per their requirements. The Smiles Plus packages are offered to all the brand's customers in the country. and needs of the customer and will consist of pre-paid packages available across India.
The Smiles Plus service packages will offer flexibility in choosing service location for the customers. The service packages also offer customers protection against service price hike as they are pre-paid.
All services will be carried out by trained technicians using Toyota genuine parts along with recommended services for preventive maintenance of Toyota vehicles. The Smiles Plus service packages are offered in four variants: ESSENTIAL, SUPER HEALTH, SUPER TORQUE & ULTRA.
All packages include periodic maintenance, general repair and more. Customer looking to purchase any of the above-mentioned pre-paid services can visit their nearest Toyota service centres or dealerships across India.
Commenting on this new initiative of Pre-Paid Service Package, Mr Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President said, "We are delighted to announce the launch of the all-new ‘Smiles Plus' service package as this initiative is in line with TKM's endeavour to meet our customers' enhanced requirements and mobility needs. With the introduction of this exclusive package, we intend to cater to our customers with services that match their evolving expectations."
He further added, "At Toyota, we understand that the key to having customers for life is by providing heart touching experience, seamless communication & complete peace of mind. With the help of unique programs like Smiles Plus, we thrive to fortify our existing bond with our esteemed customers and enhance their experience by providing world-class services that Toyota is globally reputed for. We will continue to bring about solutions for a fast and seamless experience for our customers and provide more avenues to our customers in line with emerging market demands."
Thoughts About The Toyota Pre-Paid Service Package ‘Smiles Plus' Launched In India
Toyota pre-paid service packages ‘Smile Plus' ensure a cost-effective ownership experience for the brand's customers in India. They can also personalize the maintenance packages as per their requirements.