- 37 min ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 14 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 17 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 21 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- Sports IPL 2021: Lasith Malinga recalls time with four-time champions Mumbai Indians
- Finance How To Buy Silver In India? Different Investing Options In Silver
- News Punjab Congress crisis: CLP meeting deferred; Announcement on Amarinder Singh’s successor today
- Lifestyle Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Movies Mohit Raina Spills The Beans About His Role In Shiddat; 'Hoping People Will Love It'
- Technology Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G Color Options, Price In India Leak
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Toyota Kirloskar Motors (TKM) has introduced a new range of pre-paid service packages in the country. Called the 'Smiles Plus', the company aims to offer hassle-free and cost-effective vehicle maintenance to its customers.
According to the company, it has introduced the new maintenance package to fulfil its customer-first approach. It will continue its commitment to providing a unique customer experience through value-added services.
Customers choosing the Smiles Plus packages can choose to customise as per their requirements. The Smiles Plus packages are offered to all the brand's customers in the country. and needs of the customer and will consist of pre-paid packages available across India.
The Smiles Plus service packages will offer flexibility in choosing service location for the customers. The service packages also offer customers protection against service price hike as they are pre-paid.
All services will be carried out by trained technicians using Toyota genuine parts along with recommended services for preventive maintenance of Toyota vehicles. The Smiles Plus service packages are offered in four variants: ESSENTIAL, SUPER HEALTH, SUPER TORQUE & ULTRA.
All packages include periodic maintenance, general repair and more. Customer looking to purchase any of the above-mentioned pre-paid services can visit their nearest Toyota service centres or dealerships across India.
Commenting on this new initiative of Pre-Paid Service Package, Mr Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President said, "We are delighted to announce the launch of the all-new ‘Smiles Plus' service package as this initiative is in line with TKM's endeavour to meet our customers' enhanced requirements and mobility needs. With the introduction of this exclusive package, we intend to cater to our customers with services that match their evolving expectations."
He further added, "At Toyota, we understand that the key to having customers for life is by providing heart touching experience, seamless communication & complete peace of mind. With the help of unique programs like Smiles Plus, we thrive to fortify our existing bond with our esteemed customers and enhance their experience by providing world-class services that Toyota is globally reputed for. We will continue to bring about solutions for a fast and seamless experience for our customers and provide more avenues to our customers in line with emerging market demands."
Thoughts About The Toyota Pre-Paid Service Package ‘Smiles Plus' Launched In India
Toyota pre-paid service packages ‘Smile Plus' ensure a cost-effective ownership experience for the brand's customers in India. They can also personalize the maintenance packages as per their requirements.