- 5 hrs ago Piaggio Opens EV Three Wheeler Experience Centre in Mumbai
- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors Unveils 21 New Commercial Vehicles Including An Electric Bus
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar N250 and F250 Launched in India — Prices Start At Rs 1.38 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Hero Electric Opens New Dealership In Mysore — Second Showroom In Sandalwood City
- Movies Meet Actress Nisha Rawal Tests Positive For COVID-19; Requests Fans To Take Precautions
- News Rajinikanth admitted to Chennai hospital for ‘routine check-up’
- Finance 7th CPC: DR Hiked To 31% For Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- Lifestyle Halloween 2021: Front Man And The VIP Guests’ Mask Costumes From Squid Game Discussed Spoilers Inside
- Sports Narender enters pre-quarters at the 2021 AIBA Men’s World Boxing Championships
- Technology Honor X30i With Dimensity 810 5G SoC, 90Hz Display Officially Announced; Price, Full Specifications
- Education Deepawali 2021: Essay On Diwali - The Festival Of Lights For Students
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Toyota has recently launched the limited edition of Innova Crysta in India's favourite honeymoon destination outside India, Indonesia. The limited-edition Kijang Innova was launched in Indonesia to celebrate 50-years of Toyota's operations in the country.
The limited-edition model is available in two variants, the base-spec V Luxury AT and the top-spec Venturer AT. As part of a limited-edition makeover, Toyota has added the ‘50th Anniversary' logo inscribed floor mats on the 2nd-row, brown leatherette seats and matching brown accents on the interior, along with a JBL-tuned audio system.
Whereas the exterior remains largely similar except for few things like the gold decal strips connecting the headlights and tail lamps on either side, a ‘50th Anniversary' badge on the rear, and a chrome front grille on the V Luxury variant (top-spec gets a dark chrome finish instead).
There are two engine options to choose from for the Kijang Innova, there is a 2.0-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine with 137bhp and 183Nm of torque, and a 2.4-litre Diesel engine with 147bhp and 360Nm of torque. The latter is almost identical to the India spec.
Both the engines can be had with either a 5-speed manual transmission or a 6-speed torque converter gearbox.
Despite the smaller and less powerful petrol engine, the Toyota Kijang Innova (Innova Crysta) price starts from Rs 20.62 lakh and goes all the way up to Rs 24.61 lakh.
Thoughts About The Toyota Innova Crysta 50-Year Celebration Edition Launched Overseas
If you are going on a honeymoon trip to Indonesia, the chances of you being picked up by the 50th-anniversary edition Kijang Innova is almost non-existent, as only 50 will be ever be made.
So, if you find yourself in a 50th-anniversary edition Kijang Innova or see one, don't forget to post it on social media and mention it as an opportunity to witness a vehicle rarer than the McLaren F1 itself.