- 3 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 17 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 21 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan And Akshay Kumar's Throwback Picture From Dil To Pagal Hai Sets Will Make You Nostalgic!
- Technology Flipkart Back To Collage Sale: Laptops, Headphones, Education Tabs, Bluetooth Speakers And More
- News Has Rahul Gandhi got himself vaccinated? BJP hits back
- Finance Auto Component Suppliers To See 70% Dip In Operating Profits In Q1 Due To COVID Restrictions: Icra
- Lifestyle Nushrat Bharucha And Sunny Leone’s Crop Top And Pants Combo Make For The Best Outfits For Job Interviews
- Sports UEFA has no plans to move Euro 2020 semi-finals and final from Wembley
- Education Indian Navy Admit Card 2021 For SSR And AR Released, Download At joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Toyota has recently launched the limited edition of Innova Crysta in India's favourite honeymoon destination outside India, Indonesia. The limited-edition Kijang Innova was launched in Indonesia to celebrate 50-years of Toyota's operations in the country.
The limited-edition model is available in two variants, the base-spec V Luxury AT and the top-spec Venturer AT. As part of a limited-edition makeover, Toyota has added the ‘50th Anniversary' logo inscribed floor mats on the 2nd-row, brown leatherette seats and matching brown accents on the interior, along with a JBL-tuned audio system.
Whereas the exterior remains largely similar except for few things like the gold decal strips connecting the headlights and tail lamps on either side, a ‘50th Anniversary' badge on the rear, and a chrome front grille on the V Luxury variant (top-spec gets a dark chrome finish instead).
There are two engine options to choose from for the Kijang Innova, there is a 2.0-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine with 137bhp and 183Nm of torque, and a 2.4-litre Diesel engine with 147bhp and 360Nm of torque. The latter is almost identical to the India spec.
Both the engines can be had with either a 5-speed manual transmission or a 6-speed torque converter gearbox.
Despite the smaller and less powerful petrol engine, the Toyota Kijang Innova (Innova Crysta) price starts from Rs 20.62 lakh and goes all the way up to Rs 24.61 lakh.
Thoughts About The Toyota Innova Crysta 50-Year Celebration Edition Launched Overseas
If you are going on a honeymoon trip to Indonesia, the chances of you being picked up by the 50th-anniversary edition Kijang Innova is almost non-existent, as only 50 will be ever be made.
So, if you find yourself in a 50th-anniversary edition Kijang Innova or see one, don't forget to post it on social media and mention it as an opportunity to witness a vehicle rarer than the McLaren F1 itself.