- 6 hrs ago BMW 5 Series Facelift To Be Launched In India On 24 June With New Features & Updated Design
- 13 hrs ago Revolt RV400 Prices Dropped By Rs 28,200: Bookings Reopen From June 18
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Launched In India At Rs 2.17 Crore
- 16 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Variants & Engine Options Leaked Ahead Of India Launch On June 28: Details
- Technology Flipkart Infinix Days Sale: Discount Offers On Infinix Smart 4 Plus, Infinix Hot 10, Infinix Note 10 And More
- Movies Sherni Movie Review: Vidya Balan Dodges A Few Misfires & Rules The Kingdom With Her Adroit Performance
- Sports Denmark 1-2 Belgium: De Bruyne drags Red Devils into Euro 2020 knockout stages
- News Coronavirus cases: 'Delta Plus' variant of coronavirus found in Madhya Pradesh
- Finance Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Friday, June 18
- Education Indian IT Companies To Cut 3 Million Jobs By 2022 : Report
- Lifestyle Shiv Rudrashtakam Stotram Lyrics In English And Sanskrit
- Travel 10 Best Wildlife Sanctuaries To Visit In India In Monsoon
A couple of businessmen have converted Toyota Innova MPVs and Toyota Etios Sedans into ambulances. This is happening as the country is reeling under the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The second wave of the pandemic has crippled the Indian medical system. A majority of the people affected by the virus have been struggling to get the right kind of medical treatment. Adding to this are reports of Ambulances charging exceptionally high fees for their services. Also, ambulances aren't exactly available in some areas.
Hence, a few citizens have been taking things into their own hands. While several citizens have stepped forward to help during this crisis, there is one businessman who stands out in his approach.
In Balaghat district of Madhya Pradesh, he has turned five Toyota Innovas into ambulances with oxygen support. The Toyota Innova seems like the perfect vehicle for the task. It is sturdy, reliable and spacious.
Images of the setup show how effective it is. One of the split seats has been folded flat for the patient while the oxygen cylinder has been placed next to the seat at the rear. There is a partition that separates the driver from the back to keep the driver safe from infection.
The aim of this ambulance service is to serve the economically weaker sections of the society and hence only a nominal fee is charged. The converted Innova ambulances are in service in the rural areas of Balaghat.
Thoughts On Five Toyota Innova MPVs Being Converted Into Ambulances With Oxygen
We are living in times where the citizens of the country are doing their best to help others. Elsewhere in the country too, there are several people who have stepped forward to help others in need. Personal private vehicles are being used to deliver oxygen cylinders and other essentials. While it is heartwarming to see this, we do wish for things to normalise soon.