- 1 hr ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 19 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- News Union cabinet meeting set to be held tomorrow
- Movies Tamannaah Bhatia Says OTT Space Is Helping Actors Change The Old Idea Of Stardom
- Finance Brief Timeline Of Jet Airways Insolvency Resolution
- Sports Swimmers Srihari Nataraj, Maana Patel nominated for Universality places in Tokyo Olympics
- Lifestyle Urvashi Rautela’s Glam Makeup And Twisted Hairstyle Make For A Complete Flawless Wedding Look
- Technology Infinix Zero X Tipped To Arrive With 160W Fast Charging Support
- Education Delhi 9th And 11th Result 2021: How To Download Marksheet At edudel.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
The Toyota Glanza and Toyota Urban Cruiser have received a price hike. Toyota has hiked the prices of its sub 4-metre premium hatchback and SUV — the Glanza and the Urban Cruiser respectively. The price hike comes a month after Toyota announced the price hike of the Innova Crysta, Fortuner and the Camry.
The new price hike from Toyota has affected the pricing of the Glanza and the Urban Cruiser by as much as Rs 34,000 and Rs 13,000 respectively. Toyota offers two variants of the Glanza, and all variants except the ‘G' variant with mild-hybrid tech come with a choice of an automatic or a manual gearbox. As for the G MT (Mild-hybrid), Toyota only offers a 5-speed manual transmission as of now.
The biggest price hike has also been received by the G MT (Mild-hybrid), which is now priced at Rs 7.99 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), an increase of Rs 34,000 from the previous price. At Rs 16,000, the entry-level G-variant has received the lowest price hike.
This new change in pricing takes prices of the G MT and G CVT to Rs 7.34 lakh and Rs 8.54 lakh respectively. The top-end ‘V' variants are now priced at Rs 8.10 lakh and Rs 9.30 lakh for the automatic and manual variants respectively.
On the other hand, the Toyota Urban Cruiser has three variants. The top-end Premium variants are now costlier by Rs 6,000 and are now priced at Rs 9.91 lakh and Rs 11.41 lakh for the manual and automatic variants respectively.
The highest price hike goes to the manual transmission-equipped entry-level and mid-level variant, which are now priced at Rs 8.63 lakh and Rs 9.38 lakh respectively. Whereas, the least price hike was received by the entry-level and mid-variant with an automatic transmission.
Thoughts On Toyota Glanza & Urban Cruiser Prices being Hiked
Even though the prices of the Toyota Glanza and Urban Cruiser were hiked, the new prices are not a significant deal-breaker. Despite these models being a rebadged version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, many prefer having a Toyota badge as a symbol of trust and reliability.