- 10 min ago Hyundai Creta Upcoming New Features Details leaked: Here Is Everything You Need To know!
- 1 hr ago Isuzu MU-X BS6 Launched In India With New Powertrain: Prices Start At Rs 33.23 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Once Again: Here Are All The Details!
- 2 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max V-Cross & Hi-Lander BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.98 Lakh
- Sports IPL 2021: From Avesh Khan to Chetan Sakariya, six uncapped Indian players who impressed Aakash Chopra
- Technology Best Note-Keeping Applications For Android Smartphones
- Movies Jr NTR Tests Positive For COVID-19, Actor Requests Fans To Not Worry
- Lifestyle Mother’s Day 2021: Neena Gupta And Masaba Gupta’s Stylish Trackee Set Picture Is Winning The Internet
- News Coronavirus cases: Madhya Pradesh government orders to set up ICU beds for kids
- Finance JSPL Makes Prepayment To Lenders, Plans To Be Net Debt Free: Shares Hit 52-Week High
- Education Mera Doordarshan Mera Vidyalaya: DD Bihar Begins Virtual Classes For Students
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Toyota is all set to bring in two new versions of its popular Fortuner SUV in the Indian market. The first being a facelift version of the SUV, receiving minor cosmetic and feature updates. The second is the sportier 'Legender' iteration.
Both the Toyota Fortuner facelift and Legender version will be launched together in the Indian market; scheduled for the 6th of January 2021. The Legender variant as mentioned before is a sportier iteration of the Fortuner facelift SUV, offered with additional cosmetic and mechanical updates.
Ahead of its launch, Toyota has released new teaser images for both the Fortuner facelift and Legender versions of the SUV. The teaser images showcase just the headlamps of both versions of the Fortuner SUV. While the Fortuner facelift features a single projector headlamp with integrated LED DRLs, the Fortuner Legender headlamps feature a more sportier cluster.
The Toyota Fortuner facelift will also carry forward a front design similar to the outgoing model, apart from a few tweaks and revisions. The Legender version, however, will come with a more aggressively designed front end, with a sleeker grille, large air dam on the bumper and new housings for the LED fog lamps.
Both the Toyota Fortuner facelift and the Legender versions will come with a host of new features, equipment and tech on board. This also includes a slightly updated cabin, packed with a host of features such as a new instrument cluster with a 4.2-inch MID, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, electrically adjustable driver and front seats, multi-function steering wheel and many others.
The current version of the Fortuner comes powered by a choice of both petrol and diesel engines. This includes a 2.7-litre petrol producing 166bhp and 245Nm of peak torque, paired with either a five-speed manual or six-speed AT. There is also a 2.8-litre diesel unit churning out 177bhp and 420Nm of torque. This is mated to either a six-speed manual or AT transmission.
The new Toyota Fortuner facelift is expected to carry forward the same engine options. However, the sportier Fortuner Legender version is expected to feature a more powerful version of the 2.8-litre diesel engine.
This produces 201bhp and 500Nm of peak torque, mated to a six-speed manual or automatic transmission options. Both the Fortuner facelift and the Legender versions will be offered with both two and four-wheel-drive configurations.
Thoughts On The Toyota Fortuner Facelift & Legender Version Launch In India
The Toyota Fortuner facelift will be priced at a slight premium compared to the current model. Prices for the Fortuner facelift could be in the range of Rs 28 lakh to Rs 34 lakh, ex-showroom. The sportier Toyota Fortuner Legender will be priced even higher, with an expected price tag starting at Rs 38 lakh, ex-showroom.