- 13 hrs ago Largest EV Charging Station In India Opens In Gurugram: Charge Up To 100 EVs Simultaneously
- 16 hrs ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 19 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 20 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- News Punjab CM’s brother to contest as independent candidate
- Technology Flipkart Electronics Sale 2022: Best Discount Deals On Mid-Range Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Jan 28 Highlights: Karan, Tejasswi & Other Finalists Get Emotional After Watching Their AVs
- Finance Union Budget 2022 Stock Buy: Cement Stock That Could Benefit From Infra Spends
- Lifestyle Opinion: Did COVID-19 In India Take Away Safety Net Of Poor School-Going Children?
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Daniel Chima Chukwu on target as Jamshedpur down FC Goa
- Education Assam TET Re-Evaluation Result 2021 Declared, Download Lower Primary, Upper Primary TET Result Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
Earlier this month, Japanese carmaker Toyota Kirloskar had trademarked the name of Belta, which will be one of its sedans for the Indian market. Recently, the company has trademarked six more names for the Indian market. The company has filed a trademark application for BZ, BZ1, BZ2, BZ3, BZ4 and BZ5 names in India.
Toyota's new BZ will introduce seven electric models by the year 2025 under the Beyond Zero series. The first car in this series, which is being called the BZ4X All-Electric SUV Concept, was revealed earlier this week. The BZ4X electric SUV is based on Toyota's e-TNGA platform and is co-developed with Subaru.
However, Toyota has not revealed the technical details of the car at the moment. Let us know that Toyota's BZ4X is going to be a car with an all-wheel-drive system. This SUV will get an L-shaped LED daytime running light along with sleek LED headlamps. It will also get squared wheel arches and LED tail lights connected with a single LED strip.
In other recent news, Toyota is said to be working on the rebadged versions of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz. The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz could be Toyota's next rebadged model to be sold in India. It will be the third model that will be rebadged and sold under the partnership between two automakers after the Glanza and the Urban Cruiser.
Mechanically, the upcoming car from Toyota will be powered by the same 1.5-litre K-Series engine with the brand's (SVHS) Smart Hybrid Vehicle from Suzuki mild-hybrid technology. It produces 104bhp and 138Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The trademark Filed By Toyota For The BZ Series In India
It is good to see that Toyota is focusing more on electric vehicles since it is said to be the future of mobility. However, Evs are not only economical to drive around, but are also good for the environment.