- 2 hrs ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 16 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 22 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- News Gujarat: Mild tremor in Kutch, no casualty
- Sports IPL 2021: Gill, Rana are about to shock the world, says KKR chief mentor Hussey
- Lifestyle Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Finance How To Buy Silver In India? Different Investing Options In Silver
- Movies Mohit Raina Spills The Beans About His Role In Shiddat; 'Hoping People Will Love It'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Earlier this month, Japanese carmaker Toyota Kirloskar had trademarked the name of Belta, which will be one of its sedans for the Indian market. Recently, the company has trademarked six more names for the Indian market. The company has filed a trademark application for BZ, BZ1, BZ2, BZ3, BZ4 and BZ5 names in India.
Toyota's new BZ will introduce seven electric models by the year 2025 under the Beyond Zero series. The first car in this series, which is being called the BZ4X All-Electric SUV Concept, was revealed earlier this week. The BZ4X electric SUV is based on Toyota's e-TNGA platform and is co-developed with Subaru.
However, Toyota has not revealed the technical details of the car at the moment. Let us know that Toyota's BZ4X is going to be a car with an all-wheel-drive system. This SUV will get an L-shaped LED daytime running light along with sleek LED headlamps. It will also get squared wheel arches and LED tail lights connected with a single LED strip.
In other recent news, Toyota is said to be working on the rebadged versions of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz. The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz could be Toyota's next rebadged model to be sold in India. It will be the third model that will be rebadged and sold under the partnership between two automakers after the Glanza and the Urban Cruiser.
Mechanically, the upcoming car from Toyota will be powered by the same 1.5-litre K-Series engine with the brand's (SVHS) Smart Hybrid Vehicle from Suzuki mild-hybrid technology. It produces 104bhp and 138Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The trademark Filed By Toyota For The BZ Series In India
It is good to see that Toyota is focusing more on electric vehicles since it is said to be the future of mobility. However, Evs are not only economical to drive around, but are also good for the environment.