- 5 hrs ago Piaggio Opens EV Three Wheeler Experience Centre in Mumbai
- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors Unveils 21 New Commercial Vehicles Including An Electric Bus
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar N250 and F250 Launched in India — Prices Start At Rs 1.38 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Hero Electric Opens New Dealership In Mysore — Second Showroom In Sandalwood City
- Technology Redmi Note 11, Note 11 Pro, And Redmi Note 11 Pro+ Officially Unveiled; Price, Expected India Launch Date
- Movies Meet Actress Nisha Rawal Tests Positive For COVID-19; Requests Fans To Take Precautions
- News Rajinikanth admitted to Chennai hospital for ‘routine check-up’
- Finance 7th CPC: DR Hiked To 31% For Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- Lifestyle Halloween 2021: Front Man And The VIP Guests’ Mask Costumes From Squid Game Discussed Spoilers Inside
- Sports Narender enters pre-quarters at the 2021 AIBA Men’s World Boxing Championships
- Education Deepawali 2021: Essay On Diwali - The Festival Of Lights For Students
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has announced an extension on various maintenance packages in the country. This includes standard warranty, paid warranty, free services and paid maintenance packages offered by the company.
Called the "Customer Connect Program 2.0", the programme is aimed at providing a sense of assurance to the customer in uncertain times. With workshops remain non-operational during the lockdown, the company has decided to extend the validity of maintenance packages and warranties by up to 1 month.
The extension benefits are extended to cities or states where the lockdown or movement restrictions are imposed. The rising cases of the Covid-19 virus have forced many States to announce a lockdown across the country.
Flattening the rising curve is the need of the hour and companies have decided to announce non-operational days at their production facilities, showrooms and workshops to safeguard their workforce.
Additionally, under the Customer Connect Program 2.0, TKM is offering Toyota Bactaklenz, a non-chemical fumigation treatment, at a special price for both Toyota as well as non-Toyota vehicles.
All Toyota dealerships and workshops across the country are strictly following preventive protocols by adopting the highest standards of safety and hygiene practice. TKM is also encouraging contactless service where customer can book service appointment through the various digital platforms offered by the company.
This includes the TConnect mobile App, WhatsApp or Website. Customers can choose to pick up & drop services, and the dealership will make further arrangements to carry out the customers request in the shortest possible time with all the necessary safety precautions in place.
Commenting on the new announcement, Mr Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, TKM said, "We are aware of the extreme difficulties faced by our customers during this pandemic and the uncertainties it has brought. Our "Customer Connect Program 2.0" is a step further to build confidence and show our commitment to our valued customers by ensuring seamless communication and hassle-free processes to ensure customer convenience & utmost safety."
He further added, "Our dealerships will continue their efforts to support our customers, and as a responsible corporate citizen, we are extending our support to even take care of vehicle sanitization used by frontline warriors. Taking this opportunity, we would also like to sincerely request all our customers to stay at home and follow the guidelines announced by the Government."
Thoughts About The Toyota Extending Warranties & Maintanance Packages Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
Toyota protects the validity of the free and paid warrant and maintenance packages getting expired during the lockdown period. Apart from providing a hassle-free experience to customers, it also increases the value of the paid maintenance packages and extended warranty programme.