- 1 hr ago Volkswagen Polo TSI Comfortline Variants Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.41 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Upcoming Yamaha FZ-X Specs Leaked: Here Is Everything You Need To Know About The Motorcycle!
- 1 hr ago Hyundai Aura Updated In India: New Prices & Features
- 3 hrs ago Hero HF 100 Launched In India At Rs 49,400: The Most Affordable Bike From The Brand
- Movies Karan Wahi Receives Death Threats For Commenting On Naga Babas Gathering At Kumbh Mela
- News Monsoon to be normal this season, says government
- Sports Rumour Has It: Barca and Madrid wary of Haaland price
- Technology Vi Pays Remaining Licence Fee To DoT After Show-Cause Notice
- Finance NPS Nomination New Rules: All You Need To Know
- Education ICSE, ISC Exam 2021: CISCE Reconsiders Class 10, 12 Board Exam Dates, Check Details
- Lifestyle Stunner! Nora Fatehi Makes A Strong Case For The Orange Hue With Her Bodycon Dress
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
Toyota Kirloskar Motors has announced its sales figures for February 2021. According to the sales report, the company has managed to improve its numbers by 27 per cent last month as compared to January 2021.
Toyota has registered 14,075 units of sales in February 2021, which is almost 3,000 units more in sales from the month previous to it. The latest models added to the brand entry-level offerings, the Glanza and the Urban Cruiser from the Toyota-Maruti alliance have resulted in more sales for the brand.
The company had registered a total of 10,352 unit in February last year. The sales have increased by over 36 per cent on sales on a Year-on-Year basis. Apart from the two models shared between both brands, standalone models from Toyota such as the Innova and the Fortuner have raked up decent numbers for the brand.
Toyota recently launched the facelift version of the Fortuner SUV. It also introduced a special edition variant called the Legender alongside the standard model of the SUV. The new offerings from the brand have helped it post impressive domestic sales figures as well.
Mr Naveen Soni, Sr. Vice President at TKM said, "We started the year on a positive note and the trend continues as we close the second month of the year, clocking a growth of 36%."
"Wholesales have been very encouraging and we are witnessing a high influx of customer orders month on month, thereby both significantly contributing to the growth story. Sales in February have been better than sales in January, thus helping us register a 27% growth in wholesales."
He further added, "Moreover, new launches like the new Fortuner & Legender introduced in January and the new Innova Crysta launched in November 2020, have received a phenomenal response and have also been contributing to a significant increase in both customer enquiries as well as orders. Here, we would like to thank our customers for their relentless trust & faith in the brand."
Thoughts On The Toyota Car Sales Report For February 2021
Toyota Kirloskar Motors continues its upward trajectory of sales number in the Indian market in February 2021. The newest entry-level and high-end SUV offerings such as Urban Cruiser and the new Fortuner has helped the brand to post growth in sales.