- 46 min ago Bajaj-Triumph Motorcycle Prototype Ready; Launch Delayed Due To COVID-19
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Prices Hiked — Increase Of Up To Rs 15,000 Across Variants
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive This Festive Season
- 21 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift & Dzire CNG India Launch Soon: Expected To Use 1.2-Litre Dual-Jet Engine
- Technology Google 'Switch To Android' iOS App In Works; Luring iOS Users To Shift?
- Finance ICICI Bank To Change Service Charges From August: Check Revised Charges Here
- Movies Raj Kundra Case: 2 Women Were Threatened To Shoot For Adult Content, Videos Were Sold To The Businessman
- News 3 year travel ban to be imposed by Saudi for those visiting countries on Red List
- Sports Badminton legend Nandu Natekar passes away at 88
- Education Bihar Board Dummy Registration Card 2022 For Class 10th And 12th At biharboardonline.com
- Lifestyle Floral Or Striped, Which Pantsuit Of Mimi Actress Sai Tamhankar Did You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
The Hyundai Creta is the best-selling car in India for May 2021 by beating Maruti Suzuki Swift. The sales chart now consists of six SUVs.
Top 10 best-selling cars May 2021 (M-o-M Growth)
|9||Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS||3,804||11,540||-67.0|
Top 10 best-selling cars May 2021 (Y-o-Y Growth)
|9||Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS||3,804||718||429.8|
Thoughts About The Top-selling Cars In May 2021
The top-selling cars sales chart is dominated by Hyundai and Maruti Suzuki with three models ranking from each brand. However, Maruti Suzuki WagonR, a best-seller in the month of April has taken a massive hit in sales last month. The tall-riding hatchback has registered just 2,086 units in sales in May, as compared to 18,656 units in April. As a result, it does not even make it to the top-10 list.