- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 14 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Movies Marakkar Twitter Review: Mohanlal-Priyadarshan's Magnum Opus Sets History!
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Technology Realme C11 2021 Gets Price Hike For Second Time; Still Worth Buying?
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Though the festive season is over in India, it doesn't stop automobile manufacturers from launching new cars in the country. So, here are the top-5 upcoming cars in India.
New Maruti Suzuki Celerio
The new upcoming Maruti Suzuki Celerio will soon hit the busy Indian roads and dealerships across India have already started accepting bookings for the hatchback. According to sources, Maruti Suzuki could also offer the new Maruti Suzuki Celerio with a factory-fitted CNG kit. Speaking about the powertrains, the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Celerio could be powered by two engine options. The 1.0-litre unit will be carried over from the previous version and this engine puts out 66 bhp and 90 Nm of torque. However, a more potent 1.2-litre petrol engine with 80.5 bhp and 113Nm of torque is also on the cards. Like the previous Maruti Suzuki Celerio, the upcoming model will also be offered with a 5-speed manual transmission and a 5-speed AMT gearbox.
Tata Tiago CNG
The recent spike in fuel prices has pushed many automobile manufacturers to offer company fitted CNG kits and Tata Motors will soon launch the Tiago CNG. According to sources, Tata Motors could launch the Tata Tiago CNG before this month-end. Moreover, some dealerships in Delhi-NCR have already started unofficial bookings for the CNG version of the upcoming Tata Tiago CNG. The upcoming Tata Tiago CNG will get the same 1.2-litre Revotron petrol engine in a slightly de-tuned state. However, unlike the petrol version, the upcoming Tata Tiago CNG will only come with a 5-speed manual transmission.
Skoda Slavia is the Czech brand's upcoming sedan for the global market and Skoda is planning to debut the model in India. The upcoming Skoda Slavia will be built on the same MQB A0-IN platform as the Skoda Kusaq. The upcoming Skoda Kushaq will be powered by two engine options. The 1.0-litre petrol engine puts out 113.42 bhp and 178 No of torque, whereas the 1.5-litre TSi engine produces 147.94 bhp and 250 Nm of torque. Like the Skoda Kushaq, both engines come with manual and automatic transmission options.
Audi Q5 Facelift
Audi will soon launch the facelifted version of the Audi Q5 in India and like most new cars from the Volkswagen group, the facelifted version of the Audi Q5 will be powered by Petrol engines only. Speaking bout the powertrains, the upcoming Audi Q5 will be powered by a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine and this unit pushes out 241.68 bhp and 370 Nm of torque. Apart from that, the new Audi Q5 will be equipped with a 7-speed DSG transmission and Quattro all-wheel-drive system as standard.
Mini Cooper SE Electric
The upcoming Mini Cooper SE Electric will be the BMW group's first electric car in India. Moreover, the upcoming Mini Cooper SE comes with a 181.5 bhp electric motor and this electric motor also pushes out 270 Nm of torque. The upcoming Mini Cooper SE comes with a 32.6 kW Li-Ion battery pack as standard and it also comes with a WLTP certified range of 233 km on a single charge. BMW claims that the new Mini Cooper SE can catapult itself from standstill to 100 kmph in just 7.3 seconds and onto a top speed of 150 kmph.
Thoughts About Upcoming Cars In India
It is clear that fuel prices have affected the buying decision of the working class and the elites equally. However, manufacturers are trying their best to capture the minds of Indian consumers with new launches. Moreover, cars like Tata Tiago CNG is pushing Indian consumers to consider alternate fuels.