- 13 hrs ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 1 day ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 1 day ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 2 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- News Amit Shah's J&K visit was necessary in aftermath of recent killings: Farooq Abdullah
- Sports Brighton and Hove Albion 1-4 Manchester City: Two-goal Foden inspires Guardiola's side
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Reveals Kurup Release Date, Pens A Heartfelt Note
- Technology Redmi Note 11 Series Official Teaser Confirms 120Hz AMOLED Display; Pricing Details Also Leaked
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Finance HDFC Securities Gives Buy On A PSU Bank And Infra Stock
- Lifestyle Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
The upcoming Tata Punch is a micro-SUV from Tata Motors and it will be positioned below Tata Nexon. Even before the official launch, Tata Punch is one of the most searched names in Google. So if you are confused and one of those looking forward to the launch of Tata Punch, here are our Top-5 reasons to buy Tata Punch.
One of the key contributing factors for the popularity of Tata Punch lies in its design. Despite the micro-SUV dimensions, the Tata Punch has a commanding design with its high bonnet and flat front fascia.
However, the design also feels sophisticated with its split headlight and DRL setup like the Tata Harrier.
This bold and sophisticated design is also reflected in the interior with a multi-layered dashboard, bold rectangular AC vents, and a large floating touchscreen infotainment system.
Tata Punch is the company's first SUV to be built on ALFA (Agile Light Flexible Advanced) Architecture. It is the same platform as the Tata Altroz which scored a 5-star safety rating.
So, it is safe to say that the upcoming Tata Punch will be one of the safest vehicles in its segment.
The Punch is expected to be equipped with safety features such as dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX child seats and a few more to keep its passengers safe.
We expect Tata Motors to equip the upcoming Tata Punch with some class-leading features for added convenience.
Since Tata Punch shares its platform with the Tata Altroz, expect features such as a semi-digital instrument console, a large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, iRA connected car tech, multi-function steering wheel, automatic climate control, smart keyless entry, push-button start/stop, power-operated ORVMs with auto-folding, cruise control and many more.
Currently, many hatchbacks in the market come with mediocre powertrain setup. We expect Tata to use the tried-and-tested powertrains from the Tata Altroz for decent performance.
This means the upcoming Tata Punch may come with two choices engines like a 1.2-litre 3-cylinder Revotron petrol engine with 85Bhp and 113Nm of torque and a more powerful 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine with 108Bhp and 140Nm of torque.
However, we are not expecting the 1.5-litre diesel engine from Altroz to make its way inside the bonnet of the upcoming Tata Punch.
One of the perks of being an SUV is the additional real estate that can be freed on the inside due to the larger exterior shell.
We expect Tata Punch to offer more space on the interior compared to many other hatchbacks in the same price range.
Apart from this, we also expect the boot space offered by Tata Punch will be marginally better than other hatchbacks in the same price category
Thoughts About Tata Punch
It is almost certain that Tata Motors is betting big on the Tata Punch. It is one of the reasons why Tata Motors have already started shipping the Tata Punch to dealerships long before its launch.
Along with this, many people are also awaiting the launch of Tata Punch to finalise their buying decision.
If Tata Motors could price the Tata Punch aggressively, it could be a game-changer for Tata Motors in that price segment. This aggressive pricing could be crucial for Tata Motors if the company is planning to attract hatchback buyers.