- 10 hrs ago Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- 11 hrs ago Royal Enfield Himalayan 411 On-Road Biased Model Design Leaked: Could It Be The Scram?
- 13 hrs ago Mahindra XUV700 Design Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Features Large Taillamps & Other Details
- 15 hrs ago Yulu Dex Launched For Last-Mile Delivery: 10,000 Units To Be Deployed In Bangalore, Pune & Delhi
- Technology Friendship Day 2021 Gift Ideas: Best True Wireless Earbuds Starts From Rs. 899
- News Dams almost full in West Bengal due to heavy rain; Water discharge to rise: Officials
- Movies Valimai: First Single Of The Thala Ajith Starrer To Be Released On THIS Date?
- Sports WWE Friday Night Smackdown results, recap and highlights: July 30, 2021
- Finance SBI Announces NIL Processing Fee For New Home Buyers: Check Report
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Lifestyle How To Prevent The Spread Of Zika Virus Infection
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
The new Mahindra Thar recently crossed the 50,000+ bookings in just 6 months. The SUV has taken the market by storm with its bold design, feature-packed interiors and powerful engine options and has now crossed this new milestone.
However, according to the latest report by Rushlane, the new SUV now comes with a new skid plate. These new units claim to provide better protection to the radiator and front underbody. The new skid plate will protect the Thar from mud, dust, stones and protect the radiator.
Not only this, but the company is now offering a radiator protector guard kit worth Rs 5,550 as an optional accessory. And not only that, but the company will also be offering a new fuel tank protector worth Rs 2,335. The previous-generation Mahindra Thar was a game-changer for the brand as it further strengthened Mahindra's roots and spread an aura of adventure throughout its product portfolio.
The new Thar is available in three variants with prices starting at Rs 9.80 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The new Mahindra Thar is offered in six colour options. The Thar AX series will cater to off-road enthusiasts who are looking for a bare-bone SUV with minimum electronic assistance. While the LX will cater to the remaining audience who would want to use the SUV every day, making it the ultimate urban cruiser.
Mechanically, the all-new Mahindra Thar is powered by both petrol and diesel engines. It includes a 2.0-litre T-GDi mStallion petrol engine and a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel unit. The petrol unit produces 150bhp and 320Nm of peak torque while the diesel engine churns out 130bhp and 300Nm of torque. Engines come mated to either a six-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic transmission. All variants come equipped with Shift-On-Fly four-wheel-drive systems with mechanical locking differentials as standard.
Thoughts About The All-New Mahindra Thar Getting These Accessories
The all-new Mahindra Thar is one of the best off-roader present in the country and with these additional accessories, the SUV has not become even more reliable. Now, the new Thar features a lot of changes that include a lot of creature comforts that were missing from the previous generation model.