- 14 hrs ago Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- 16 hrs ago Toyota Hilux TVC Out Ahead Of Launch: Bookings Now Open
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Slavia Production Started: Deliveries To Commence From March 2022
- 23 hrs ago Five Things To Know About The Tata Tiago CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- News MCC to release NEET PG Counselling round 1 seat allotment: Direct link here
- Sports IPL 2022: 1214 cricketers sign for mega auction; here's base price, full players' list
- Lifestyle Alaya F is Setting The Mood For The Weekend In Style
- Technology MaskGun Crosses 60 Million Downloads, Introduces 1v1 Mode, Skins In Third Anniversary Update;
- Finance Ujjivan SFB Debuts Balance Transfer Option On Personal Loan Starting From 11.49% Interest
- Movies Bangarraju Day 8 Box Office Collection: Naga Chaitanya’s Film Continues Its Winning Streak
- Education RSMSSB Admit Card 2022 Released For Fireman, AFO Exam At rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, Download Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In Winter Of 2022
The iconic British brand BSA is gearing up to make its comeback. The British brand has even revealed its debut date. According to the British brand, the company will be making its comeback on December 4, 2021.
Classic Legends, the company in charge of the BSA motorcycles division said that the British motorcycle company will focus itself on the international markets. Echoing this statement is the company's decision to officially mark the comeback at the Motorcycle Live show in Birmingham, UK.
Classic Legends is a subsidiary company owned by the Indian automobile giant, Mahindra. Mahindra purchased the majority stake in the iconic British company back in 2016.
Though BSA transformed itself from an arms and tools manufacturing company to one of the biggest names in the two-wheeler industry. However, the British company failed to carry forward the momentum due to poor management and quickly tumbled down the order.
Eventually, the iconic British company was shut down due to massive losses.
Classic Legends has already revived two iconic brands from the history books and the Mahindra owned subsidiary company is capitalising on the "Nostalgia" factor associated with these iconic brands.
Moreover, Classic Legends has officially teased the upcoming Yezdi motorcycle. The Mahindra backed company has already revived the classic brand Jawa in 2018 and it is en route to reviving other classic brands.
Classic Legends already has 3 motorcycles under the Jawa brand and the company is planning to launch a new motorcycle under the Yezdi brand.
Recently, Classic Legends also created an official social media accounts under the newly formed Yezdi brand. The official Twitter handle goes by the name 'yezdiforever'.
The company even tweeted "Look who's back?" with a 15-second digital art consisting of earlier Yezdi models. According to various sources, there will be two motorcycles under the Yezdi brand.
Moreover, the Yezdi prototype motorcycles have been spied testing numerous times and the frequency of the testing has increased during recent times. However, Classic Legends are being tight-lipped about the details regarding the launch date or other details regarding the Yedi motorcycles.
In India, we expect the upcoming Yezdi motorcycle to offer tough competition to the Royal Enfield Himalayan. Also, if Cassic Legends decides to hit the international markets with the Yezdi, it may give tough competition to the Royal Enfield and push the Chennai based manufacturer to further improve the Royal Enfield products, especially the Himalayan.
Thoughts About BSA Motorcycles
The emotions associated with BSA motorcycles will be one of the biggest selling points of the motorcycle in global markets. If Classic Legends is able to offer a well-engineered and well-built product with proper old-school British charm, BSA will be able to make a tremendous comeback.