- 5 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Classic 350 India Launch: Available Without Tripper Navigation, New Colours & More
- 8 hrs ago Revolt RV300 To Be Replaced By RV1 Electric Motorcycle: Here Are All The Details
- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki XL7 India Launch Expected Soon: Price, Expected Specs, Features & Other Details
- 14 hrs ago Ford Aspire Automatic India Launch Expected Soon: Likely To Be A 6-Speed Torque Converter
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale: Special Discount Offers On New Budget Smartphones
- Movies Savita Bajaj Receives Financial Aid From Ayushmann Khurrana, Actor Transfers Huge Amount Into Her Account
- News Mirabai Chanu created history, entire nation is proud of her: Sports Minister Anurag Thakur
- Sports Tokyo 2020: 'Mirabai Chanu's medal has inspired the entire nation,' says sports minister Anurag Thakur
- Finance 2 Banking Stocks To Buy With An Upside Target of 28%
- Education TNGASA 2021: Tamil Nadu Arts And Science College Application Process Begins
- Lifestyle Princess Diana's Niece Lady Kitty Spencer Looks Gorgeous In Her Victorian Lace Wedding Gown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
A Tesla Model 3 has been delivered to a buyer in Bangalore. While most of the elite in India await the India launch of Tesla, a Tesla Model 3 decked in Red has been imported into the country.
Tesla announced its entry into the Indian market several months ago and registered itself in the country a few days after the start of this year. Post this, there have been numerous spy shots of the brand's entry-level model, the Tesla Model 3 being tested with camouflage.
That being said, Tesla is planning to officially launch the vehicle by the end of this year. Meanwhile, a family in Bengaluru has already taken delivery of a Tesla Model 3. The vehicle delivered is a Tesla Model 3 in its dual-motor setup finished in a lovely shade of Red.
The picture of this particular vehicle has already started doing rounds on various social media platforms. In the USA, the Tesla Model 3 range starts at $39,990, which is around Rs 29.76 lakh in today's exchange rates. However, because Tesla will be sold in India as a CBU, the prices are expected to jump up considerably.
We expect the Model 3 to be priced above Rs 70 lakh. It is said that the base model of the Tesla Model 3 can do 423 kilometres on a single charge, while a sprint from 0 to 100km/h takes just 6 seconds.
The top-end variant can do 586 kilometres on a single charge and the 0-100km/h dash takes just about 3 seconds.
Thoughts On Tesla Model 3 In Bangalore
If Tesla prices the Model 3 at around Rs 70 Lakh, a huge chunk of premium car buyers in Tier 1 cities and Tier 2 cities will be flocking to book their first luxury EV. Until then though, Bangaloreans can feast their eyes on this private import.
Source: Automobili Ardent