- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- 8 hrs ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 1 day ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 1 day ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: BB Fulfils Vaishnavi Gowda’s Wish, Actress Receives Sweet Audio Message From Her Mother
- Sports India vs England, 1st Test Day 2 Highlights: Rahul shines but 'ageless' Anderson swings it in hosts' favour
- News Assam govt withdraws Mizoram travel advisory; To work towards border peace
- Education HOS 12th Result 2021: HBSE Haryana Open School 12th Result 2021 Released
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Technology Xiaomi Independence Day Sale: Discounts And Offers You Can Get
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
How to open the door of a Tesla Cybertruck? Elon Musk has revealed how a Tesla Cybertruck's doors open. The CEO of Tesla has revealed this party trick via a reply to a tweet. In the tweet, Elon Musk revealed that the Tesla Cybertruck will recognise its owner and open the doors itself for easy entry.
When Tesla revealed its first-ever all-electric pick-up truck back in 2019, the brand left the whole world polarised with opinions regarding its unconventional design. At the same time, the claimed capabilities of the pickup truck astonished everybody.
While revealing the Cybertruck to the world, Elon Musk constantly mentioned that the Cybertruck will match the performance of a sports car while staying true to its pick-up truck looks with go-anywhere abilities.
In one of his recent tweets, Elon Musk mentioned that the production variant of Tesla Cybertruck will remain largely similar to the prototype showcased in 2019. The tweet from Elon Musk said, "In the end, we kept the production design almost exactly the same as the show car. Just some small tweaks here & there to make it slightly better. No door handles. Car recognizes you & opens door,"
Just like that, the CEO of Tesla spilled the beans about the ‘smart doors' of the Tesla Cybertruck. In the same tweet, he also mentioned that the electric pickup truck will get four-wheel steering. "Having all four wheels steer is amazing for nimble handling & tight turns!" said the tweet from Elon Musk.
Despite the polarising design, the Tesla Cybertruck has already received over 2 lakh orders across the globe. However, due to the recent pandemic, there have been delays in the production of the Cybertruck at Tesla's newly built state-of-the-art production facility in Texas.
Thoughts On Tesla Cybertruck Featuring Smart Doors Without Door Handles
With a 0-100km/h time of just under 6.5 seconds and a range of 400+ kms, the Tesla Cybertruck is one of the best EVs. It is also a pioneer in the electric pickup truck segment. Being a Tesla, we did expect it to feature smart tech and it turns out Tesla has engineered the smart technology even in the doors. Fascinating stuff, don't you think?