- Lifestyle Amazing Health Benefits Of Banana For Men: Good For Heart, Sexual Problems And Hair Growth
- Movies Kundali Bhagya Spoiler: Preeta To Expose Prithvi; Sanjay Gagnani To Exit The Show?
- News Fashion Brand Arainna Signs Mumbai Model Bhavna Panday As Its Brand Ambassador
- Sports IPL 2022 Auction: BCCI likely to allow teams to retain a maximum of four players, claims report
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Wi-Fi Model Available With Rs. 5,500 Discount; Where To Buy?
- Finance Bitcoin Slips From Record High; Solana Up 11%
- Travel Haryana's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Education NEET MDS 2022 Exam Postponed, Check Revised Schedule Here
How to open the door of a Tesla Cybertruck? Elon Musk has revealed how a Tesla Cybertruck's doors open. The CEO of Tesla has revealed this party trick via a reply to a tweet. In the tweet, Elon Musk revealed that the Tesla Cybertruck will recognise its owner and open the doors itself for easy entry.
When Tesla revealed its first-ever all-electric pick-up truck back in 2019, the brand left the whole world polarised with opinions regarding its unconventional design. At the same time, the claimed capabilities of the pickup truck astonished everybody.
While revealing the Cybertruck to the world, Elon Musk constantly mentioned that the Cybertruck will match the performance of a sports car while staying true to its pick-up truck looks with go-anywhere abilities.
In one of his recent tweets, Elon Musk mentioned that the production variant of Tesla Cybertruck will remain largely similar to the prototype showcased in 2019. The tweet from Elon Musk said, "In the end, we kept the production design almost exactly the same as the show car. Just some small tweaks here & there to make it slightly better. No door handles. Car recognizes you & opens door,"
Just like that, the CEO of Tesla spilled the beans about the ‘smart doors' of the Tesla Cybertruck. In the same tweet, he also mentioned that the electric pickup truck will get four-wheel steering. "Having all four wheels steer is amazing for nimble handling & tight turns!" said the tweet from Elon Musk.
Despite the polarising design, the Tesla Cybertruck has already received over 2 lakh orders across the globe. However, due to the recent pandemic, there have been delays in the production of the Cybertruck at Tesla's newly built state-of-the-art production facility in Texas.
Thoughts On Tesla Cybertruck Featuring Smart Doors Without Door Handles
With a 0-100km/h time of just under 6.5 seconds and a range of 400+ kms, the Tesla Cybertruck is one of the best EVs. It is also a pioneer in the electric pickup truck segment. Being a Tesla, we did expect it to feature smart tech and it turns out Tesla has engineered the smart technology even in the doors. Fascinating stuff, don't you think?