- 35 min ago Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended: Toyota Camry & Vellfire Get 8 Years Battery Warranty
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Spied Undisguised Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Bajaj-Triumph Motorcycle Prototype Ready; Launch Delayed Due To COVID-19
- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Prices Hiked — Increase Of Up To Rs 15,000 Across Variants
- Finance SBI Shared Key To Secure Account From Unknown Messages For Account Holders: Details Inside
- Movies Mimi Director Laxman Utekar On Film Getting Leaked Before Scheduled Release: Feel Hurt Because We Worked Hard
- Technology Apple iPad Mini 6, iPad Air 9th Gen Features Leaked; Expected Specs, Launch Details
- Education Kerala Plus Two Result 2021: Check VHSE And DHSE Plus Two Result 2021 Links
- News Anybody can lead: Mamata on Opposition face to take on PM Modi in 2024 elections
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Badminton; Sai Praneeth's campaign ends
- Lifestyle Brown Jacket Dress Or Lime Green Bodycon Dress, Which Dress Of Kriti Sanon Did You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Tata Motors launches the Taigo XT(O) varaint in India at Rs 5.48 lakh, ex-showroom. The new variant is based on the mid XT trim of the hatchback.
However, the XT(O) is placed below the XT variant and is Rs 15,000 cheaper
XT Vs XT(O) Exterior Features
There are no exterior differences between both variants including the body-coloured roof, ORVMs and door handles.
Other exterior features:
- 14-inch steel wheels
- LED turn indicators on ORVMs
- Chrome strip on the grille
- Integrated roof spoiler
XT Vs XT(O) Interior Features & Technology
The interiors of both variants feature a host of differences with the XT(O) missing out on several features. This includes a 2-din audio head unit, which is no longer offered on the new variant.
Other missing features:
- Rear-view monitor
- Harman Audio
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
- Bluetooth Connectivity
However, the company will fit the XT(O) variant with 4 speaker and steering-mounted audio controls as standard. This means the audio head unit could be offered as an accessory from the dealer.
XT Vs XT(O) Engine & Transmission
The major difference between the two variants is that the XT(O) is offered with a five-speed manual gearbox as standard. However, the XT trim comes with an optional 5-speed AMT. The engine, however, remains the same.
1.2-litre, three-cylinder petrol
- Max power: 85bhp @ 6000rpm
- Peak torque: 113Nm @ 3300rpm
Thoughts About The Tata Tiago XT(O) Launched In India
The variant terminology seems to be the opposite in the Tiago. Generally, the suffix (O) to a trim level means added equipment. However, in the hatchback, it is the opposite as the XT (O) misses out on several features over the XT trim.
For Rs 15,000 less, the missing head-unit results in a host of convenient features associated with the audio system. The Tiago rivals the Maruti Suzuki Celerio, Wagon R, Hyundai Santro and the Datsun Go.