- 22 min ago Toyota Innova Crysta Price Increase Announced: 2 Percent Price Hike Effective From August
- 15 hrs ago Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- 16 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Bookings Reopen: High Demand For The Electric Scooter Continues In These Cities
- Sports Rahul Dravid backs Sanju Samson, young batsmen after T20I series defeat to Sri Lanka
- Movies Maera Misshra Is In Talks For Bigg Boss OTT; Splitsvilla 11 Fame Asks People To Stop Calling Her Adhyayan’s Ex
- News CBSE Class 12 results to be announced at 2 pm
- Finance New IT Portal Received Over 25 Lakh ITRs, Allocated Over 7.90 Lakh e-PANs & More: Check Report
- Technology Garena Free Fire Redeem Codes For Today Brings Underground Howl Loot Crate, Weapons, More
- Education MBOSE HSSLC Result 2021: Meghalaya Board 12th Result Link And Download Marksheet
- Lifestyle Fatima Sana Shaikh Slays It In Two Stunning Outfits: Which Look Do You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Tata Motors is currently working on the CNG models of Tiago and Tigor for the Indian market. The homegrown automaker is now looking to expand the Tiago and Tigor range by adding CNG-powered variants to the line-up. Both the cars were spotted testing earlier on our roads.
However, according to the latest report by CarandBike, the CNG variants of the Tiago and Tigor were spotted testing under heavy wraps while performing road tests in the ghat region towards Lonavala, Maharashtra. Tata Motors is expected to launch both these models sometime later this year.
As seen in the spy pictures, both the models are likely to be based on the facelifted models of Tiago and Tigor. However, we don't expect any dimensions or design changes on the cars. As seen in the images, the Tata Tiago CNG appears to be a mid-trim variant featuring multi-spoke alloy wheels, whereas the Tigor looks-like a lower-variant as it is running on steel rims.
The updated BS6 versions of Tiago and Tigor get a tri-arrow theme on the grille, projector headlamps, LED DRLs, fog lamps, shark fin antenna, LED high mount stop lamp, LED taillights and many more.
Powering both the Tiago and Tigor CNG the same 1.2-litre Revotron petrol engine. The unit is capable of producing 85bhp of power and a peak torque of 113Nm. Both the cars will come paired with either a 5-speed manual or 5-speed automated manual transmission (AMT).
Thoughts About The Tata Tiago And Tigor CNG Getting Spied
In recent times, the petrol engine has become a popular choice for car buyers in the Indian market as the diesel mills age getting discontinued due to the emission norms. However, when launched, the Tiago CNG will compete against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG, Hyundai Santro CNG and others and the Tigor CNG will go up against the likes of the Hyundai Aura CNG.