- Movies House of Gucci Movie Review Exclusive: Lady Gaga-Adam Driver Film Is High On Fashion, Short Of Eloquence
- News Winter Session of Parliament: Speaker Om Birla to meet floor leaders of parties on November 29
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Hyderabad Fc stun champions Mumbai City FC
- Education MPSC State Service Main Amit Card 2021 Released, Download MPSC Main Exam 2020 Admit Card On mpsconline.gov.in
- Finance Tomato Prices Will Continue To Remain On The Higher Side: Crisil
- Lifestyle Your Traditional Outfits Sorted Ft. Mahima Makwana, Bhumi Pednekar, And Chitrangda Singh
- Technology Vivo Watch 2 Features, Design Tipped Via Leaked Renders; How’s It Different From Original?
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhopal
Tata Motors is currently working on the CNG models of Tiago and Tigor for the Indian market. The homegrown automaker is now looking to expand the Tiago and Tigor range by adding CNG-powered variants to the line-up. Both the cars were spotted testing earlier on our roads.
However, according to the latest report by CarandBike, the CNG variants of the Tiago and Tigor were spotted testing under heavy wraps while performing road tests in the ghat region towards Lonavala, Maharashtra. Tata Motors is expected to launch both these models sometime later this year.
As seen in the spy pictures, both the models are likely to be based on the facelifted models of Tiago and Tigor. However, we don't expect any dimensions or design changes on the cars. As seen in the images, the Tata Tiago CNG appears to be a mid-trim variant featuring multi-spoke alloy wheels, whereas the Tigor looks-like a lower-variant as it is running on steel rims.
The updated BS6 versions of Tiago and Tigor get a tri-arrow theme on the grille, projector headlamps, LED DRLs, fog lamps, shark fin antenna, LED high mount stop lamp, LED taillights and many more.
Powering both the Tiago and Tigor CNG the same 1.2-litre Revotron petrol engine. The unit is capable of producing 85bhp of power and a peak torque of 113Nm. Both the cars will come paired with either a 5-speed manual or 5-speed automated manual transmission (AMT).
Thoughts About The Tata Tiago And Tigor CNG Getting Spied
In recent times, the petrol engine has become a popular choice for car buyers in the Indian market as the diesel mills age getting discontinued due to the emission norms. However, when launched, the Tiago CNG will compete against the likes of the Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG, Hyundai Santro CNG and others and the Tigor CNG will go up against the likes of the Hyundai Aura CNG.