- 23 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Finance Nifty Opens 180 Points Higher; RailTel Gains 11%
- News Bank Holidays March 2021: On these dates banks will remain closed in India, check full list here
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Movies Golden Globes 2021 Winners List Live Updates: Chadwick Boseman Wins Best Actor In Motion Picture
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For March 1, 2021: Win Amazon Pay Balance Of Rs. 10,000
- Sports ATP Tour debutant Cerundolo makes history with dream Cordoba triumph
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Tata Motors is said to have rolled out fresh communication to its dealers, regarding the paint schemes on offer for its entry-level Tiago hatchback across India. Although, not official yet, reports suggest that the company could be shuffling the colour options offered on the Tiago in the Indian market soon.
According to a report from Rushlane, the Victory Yellow colour scheme currently on offer on the Tiago will be discontinued, along with the Tectonic Blue paint scheme. As seen from the leaked communication, the two colour schemes on the Tiago XE variant will be discontinued with immediate effect.
However, for the remaining trims, the Victory Yellow paint scheme will be phased out by the end of March 2021. The Tectonic Blue paint scheme for all trims, on the other hand, will be discontinued across all trims by this month-end. Having said that, this paint scheme will soon be replaced by a slightly different ‘Arizona Blue' colour option in the last week of February 2021.
Currently, the Tata Tiago hatchback is offered in six colour choices. This includes Victory Yellow, Tectonic Blue, Flame Red, Pearlescent White, Daytona Grey & Pure Silver. The new Arizona Blue, which is set to replace the Tectonic Blue paint scheme is already available on the Tiago's sedan sibling, the Tigor.
No other changes are expected to take place, apart from the slightly revised colour palette. The Tata Tiago hatchback will continue to be powered by the same 1.2-litre three-cylinder Revotron petrol engine. It produces 83bhp and 114Nm of peak torque and is mated to either a five-speed manual or AMT automatic transmission.
Tata Motors updated the Tiago hatchback last year to the brand's latest design language. The new Tata Tiago launched in 2020, received an updated design, including a sharper front end and a bunch of new features and equipment, both inside and out.
To celebrate the one-year anniversary of the Tiago refreshed range, Tata Motors even introduced a limited-edition model a couple of weeks back. The new Tata Tiago limited edition model was based on the mid-spec ‘XT' trim and came with blacked-out elements, giving a more sportier look.
Thoughts On The Tata Tiago Colour Scheme Revision
The Tata Tiago hatchback is a popular offering from the brand in the segment, bringing in consistent sales month-on-month. The revision in the colour palette of the Tiago, could be in a bid to attract more customers, especially younger audiences towards the hatchback.