- 5 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 11 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 15 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- News Bihar court's unique condition to rape accused to get bail: Wash clothes of 2000 women
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Tata Motors is said to have rolled out fresh communication to its dealers, regarding the paint schemes on offer for its entry-level Tiago hatchback across India. Although, not official yet, reports suggest that the company could be shuffling the colour options offered on the Tiago in the Indian market soon.
According to a report from Rushlane, the Victory Yellow colour scheme currently on offer on the Tiago will be discontinued, along with the Tectonic Blue paint scheme. As seen from the leaked communication, the two colour schemes on the Tiago XE variant will be discontinued with immediate effect.
However, for the remaining trims, the Victory Yellow paint scheme will be phased out by the end of March 2021. The Tectonic Blue paint scheme for all trims, on the other hand, will be discontinued across all trims by this month-end. Having said that, this paint scheme will soon be replaced by a slightly different ‘Arizona Blue' colour option in the last week of February 2021.
Currently, the Tata Tiago hatchback is offered in six colour choices. This includes Victory Yellow, Tectonic Blue, Flame Red, Pearlescent White, Daytona Grey & Pure Silver. The new Arizona Blue, which is set to replace the Tectonic Blue paint scheme is already available on the Tiago's sedan sibling, the Tigor.
No other changes are expected to take place, apart from the slightly revised colour palette. The Tata Tiago hatchback will continue to be powered by the same 1.2-litre three-cylinder Revotron petrol engine. It produces 83bhp and 114Nm of peak torque and is mated to either a five-speed manual or AMT automatic transmission.
Tata Motors updated the Tiago hatchback last year to the brand's latest design language. The new Tata Tiago launched in 2020, received an updated design, including a sharper front end and a bunch of new features and equipment, both inside and out.
To celebrate the one-year anniversary of the Tiago refreshed range, Tata Motors even introduced a limited-edition model a couple of weeks back. The new Tata Tiago limited edition model was based on the mid-spec ‘XT' trim and came with blacked-out elements, giving a more sportier look.
Thoughts On The Tata Tiago Colour Scheme Revision
The Tata Tiago hatchback is a popular offering from the brand in the segment, bringing in consistent sales month-on-month. The revision in the colour palette of the Tiago, could be in a bid to attract more customers, especially younger audiences towards the hatchback.