- 5 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 7 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 7 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Tata Motors is said to have rolled out fresh communication to its dealers, regarding the paint schemes on offer for its entry-level Tiago hatchback across India. Although, not official yet, reports suggest that the company could be shuffling the colour options offered on the Tiago in the Indian market soon.
According to a report from Rushlane, the Victory Yellow colour scheme currently on offer on the Tiago will be discontinued, along with the Tectonic Blue paint scheme. As seen from the leaked communication, the two colour schemes on the Tiago XE variant will be discontinued with immediate effect.
However, for the remaining trims, the Victory Yellow paint scheme will be phased out by the end of March 2021. The Tectonic Blue paint scheme for all trims, on the other hand, will be discontinued across all trims by this month-end. Having said that, this paint scheme will soon be replaced by a slightly different ‘Arizona Blue' colour option in the last week of February 2021.
Currently, the Tata Tiago hatchback is offered in six colour choices. This includes Victory Yellow, Tectonic Blue, Flame Red, Pearlescent White, Daytona Grey & Pure Silver. The new Arizona Blue, which is set to replace the Tectonic Blue paint scheme is already available on the Tiago's sedan sibling, the Tigor.
No other changes are expected to take place, apart from the slightly revised colour palette. The Tata Tiago hatchback will continue to be powered by the same 1.2-litre three-cylinder Revotron petrol engine. It produces 83bhp and 114Nm of peak torque and is mated to either a five-speed manual or AMT automatic transmission.
Tata Motors updated the Tiago hatchback last year to the brand's latest design language. The new Tata Tiago launched in 2020, received an updated design, including a sharper front end and a bunch of new features and equipment, both inside and out.
To celebrate the one-year anniversary of the Tiago refreshed range, Tata Motors even introduced a limited-edition model a couple of weeks back. The new Tata Tiago limited edition model was based on the mid-spec ‘XT' trim and came with blacked-out elements, giving a more sportier look.
Thoughts On The Tata Tiago Colour Scheme Revision
The Tata Tiago hatchback is a popular offering from the brand in the segment, bringing in consistent sales month-on-month. The revision in the colour palette of the Tiago, could be in a bid to attract more customers, especially younger audiences towards the hatchback.